[Official] Kanto Cup Tournament

I'm not sure what the staff of this game is capable of, but i'm positive they realize the levels competitive gaming is growing to. although it is too late for this tournament i'm sure there is a strong enough community for 64 man tournaments, qualifying tournaments etc. i for one would like to see more live streams, fan favourites and outside the box poke teams and move sets.

Keep up the good work guys. sincerely ahpook

[quote name='Dannnno' timestamp='1366332989' post='295132']
dat optimism
[/quote]
[quote name='Statius' timestamp='1366333005' post='295133']
The Hope is strong in this one.
[/quote]

Shit, I think we should give him a place just for the sheer self belief...

I didnt bother signing up for this. i still need to catch some OU kanto pkmn to counter the starmies and snorlax's (i dont even have a marowak)

basically i knew i wouldnt win plus i need to study for a test...

glhf

[quote name='Windupshark' timestamp='1366331188' post='295069']
Press [b]LIKE[/b] if u belive DoctorPBC deserves a spot in the tournament.

I think so, he have been preparing for this tournament for days and have been grinding Gastlys for 10+Hours just cause of this and now he can`t even get the opportunity to play. So please if some1 here that got the spot and KNOW that they will not WIN, i think many of us would appriciate that he gets it. This is not the first time happening to him.
[/quote]

By that logic, Someone should give their spot up for me. And morty. And every other top 20 player that didn't get a spot.

[spoiler]
Sarcasm
[/spoiler]

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1366337634' post='295277']
IGN: CipherWestn

[spoiler]Am I late?[/spoiler]
[/quote]
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/19263-doctorpbcs-tournament-for-those-who-didnt-make-it/"]Only by a few hours[/url]

Ok? Seriously, something needs to be changed about registration... Im not too mad because I couldn't register but...Seriously over 100 people registered in the first minute!!!!! Also, some people need to stop posting there IGN more than once lol

[quote name='Gerbil2013' timestamp='1366338408' post='295306']
Also, some people need to stop posting there IGN more than once lol
[/quote]
There were some users that offered free stuff to the player that could sign up their name as they weren't able to make it to registration, like NaitDawg.