[Official] Kanto Cup Tournament

[quote name='Tranzmaster' timestamp='1366326871' post='294882']
The bracket will be up tomorrow morning.
[/quote]

So till tomorrow to sell my tournament spot? Sweet! *Evil Grin*

[spoiler]
I'm just kidding, don't DQ me :(
[/spoiler]

Well I hope you get a better solution soon, because this is just a mess, especially now people started buying their way into tournaments which just causes even more people to try and sign up than before.

[quote name='LoganHunt' timestamp='1366326937' post='294884']
This is supposed to be an organized event, and [b]no one ever said how or where to sign up for this event[/b]... That's why I came late as many others did. They should at least give us all a chance and take 32 random people from all the posts between the 11:00 PM and 11:59 PM to be fair with everyone
[/quote]

This is why I want an Official Ranked & Unranked System. To fodder out these kinds of players into their own Unranked Brackets for Tournaments.

I know that sounds insanely cruel and mean, but seriously. Come on.

[quote name='Freakiie' timestamp='1366327039' post='294891']
So till tomorrow to sell my tournament spot? Sweet! *Evil Grin*

[spoiler]
I'm just kidding, don't DQ me :(
[/spoiler]

Well I hope you get a better solution soon, because this is just a mess, especially now people started buying their way into tournaments which just causes even more people to try and sign up than before.
[/quote]

thats illegal right?

You cant sell spots?

[quote name='kassadin' timestamp='1366327221' post='294912']
i think this game is big enought to have 64 man tournaments
[/quote]

Last time they did that they couldn't even get 32 people. Fact is, most people who get into tournaments are randoms who no-show. Its usually the same 80% of competitive players in every tournament. Changing it to 64 won't do anything but mean the Tournament Host has to create 2 brackets, go through more Reserves and then drive 5 minutes to get something for their overwhelming headache.

[quote name='romuldo' timestamp='1366327047' post='294892']
[color=#FF0000][font='comic sans ms', ', cursive} '][size=6]When will we see the bracket???[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Alas, a mere 3 minutes before you asked:

[quote name='Tranzmaster' timestamp='1366326871' post='294882']
The bracket will be up tomorrow morning.
[/quote]

Try reading the thread, it works wonders.