[Implemented] Let us Fly off the roof of Celadon Dept Store

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't see how this would be beneficial at all.

It's beneficial because it will be implementing things in the actual games and saving time without players abusing unstuck for something it wasn't meant to be used for.

You know, things that were explained earlier in this topic if you could be bothered to actually read a topic you are moderating.

Is it really that difficult to make a zone compatible with fly instead of making a snarky remark?

Sorry for the necro but that response just grinded my gears.

It's beneficial because it will be implementing things in the actual games and saving time without players abusing unstuck for something it wasn't meant to be used for.
You know, things that were explained earlier in this topic if you could be bothered to actually read a topic you are moderating.
Is it really that difficult to make a zone compatible with fly instead of making a snarky remark?
Sorry for the necro but that response just grinded my gears.

Iziksquirel the remark I made was actually said before I became a moderator. I'm sorry that it "grinds your gears" but in no way did I mean for it to be snarky. It was my opinion on the subject matter at the time and it still is.
  • 2 years later...