[Implemented]Nuggets: Trade for Move Tutors

[quote name='Ductape' timestamp='1365744263' post='280386']
No
[/quote]

Fight me

Edit: Just realized that you weren't talking about the move relearner on island 2, you are talking about the MOVE TUTORS.... duh.... actually I kinda like this idea a lot

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1365781144' post='281049']
They have to go in for 2,500 coins. And you can only do two every 20 hours
[/quote]

I thought it was such a brilliant idea, I made a thread about it.

[quote name='Feravyne' timestamp='1365817830' post='282231']
I really like this idea, I can never remember which of my alts have access to the tutors.
[/quote]

Excel Document or in MS Word create a Table. Header all the main things "Rare Candies/PP Ups/TMs/Tutors" and check em off as you use them. Easiest way to organize it.

• 6 months later...

Now we have pokeyen as currency, so i think that instead of nuggets we should have access to re-use the move tutors using money (sick of making alts).

• First Move tutor usage is free
  • Then you can use the move tutor paying some fee like 10K, once in a week, or a higher value anytime you want

another idea is some random NPC, who shows up in a random city in some day in the week, this NPC will teach a move tutor for free to you, and every time he shows up a different move tutor will be available (Maybe in the future he can teach the other generation move tutors)

Now we have pokeyen as currency, so i think that instead of nuggets we should have access to re-use the move tutors using money (sick of making alts).

• First Move tutor usage is free
  • Then you can use the move tutor paying some fee like 10K, once in a week, or a higher value anytime you want

another idea is some random NPC, who shows up in a random city in some day in the week, this NPC will teach a move tutor for free to you, and every time he shows up a different move tutor will be available (Maybe in the future he can teach the other generation move tutors)

The Move Tutors should be reusable for a high cost to keep the value of the moves and valorize the currency of Pokémoney. 10k is almost the price of a 6000-coins-GC-TM, so the ideal is >30k. 

The idea of a traveling merchant looks fun, but wouldn't benefit all the players, because some of us don't play 24/7.

The Move Tutors should be reusable for a high cost to keep the value of the moves and valorize the currency of Pokémoney. 10k is almost the price of a 6000-coins-GC-TM, so the ideal is >30k. 

The idea of a traveling merchant looks fun, but wouldn't benefit all the players, because some of us don't play 24/7.

well, i thought it should be useable once in a week for some price, or maybe some in a month, but i agree that it should stay rare/expensive.

about the traveling merchant (i liked the name), he should be available one day, 24 hours, so everyone would have a chance to use it, unless offline all day, not sure if this will work tho.

well, i thought it should be useable once in a week for some price, or maybe some in a month, but i agree that it should stay rare/expensive.

about the traveling merchant (i liked the name), he should be available one day, 24 hours, so everyone would have a chance to use it, unless offline all day, not sure if this will work tho.

The only problem in the suggestion is the limitation of time or use. It is more beneficial if we can use the Move Tutors whenever we want, if we have the money for it. We can get storyline and GC TM's, use the Move Relearner, the Cinnabar Scientist and the Hidden Power Psychic whenever we want and it works fine.

• 1 year later...