Feminism

AstroSpud

• 1 year later...

I am kind of mixed on this topic. Let me go through the basics in life (or my viewpoints on feminism).

1. I feel that women need to be paid the same as men.

2. I do not like gold digger women that dig through men's pockets just for money and base their relationship around that. Women who are reading this, please don't be gold diggers.

3. I feel that men sometimes go overboard and decide to "have the housewife do all the work." I understand that you (as a man) may kill yourself with a job, but make some time to mow the lawn or at least clean after yourself.

4. Also, when women are in court, women need to be held just as responsibly as men. For an example, women usually win custody battles and win tons of alimony. I know some women that are just in a relationship for the cash and not for the person. I find that really hurtful as a potential one day husband.

5. (warning: this comment may not be censured, but it serves a key role in a healthy marriage) Believe it or not, copulating is a good way to know one another (not just by external performance, but also internally). Copulation is healthy for a relationship and should be done once a week. Daily is too much, but a month is too long. A week is perfectly fine so that way you can prepare for your euphoric moment in the bedroom.

6. Being critical of one another is not healthy. If the guy is off from doing hard work at his job and the lady says, "you ninnyhammer! Take out the garbage or I will take action!" Or if the lady did the cooking, cleaning, and laundry and the guy says "stop talking flapdoodle and mow the lawn!" This resonates back to number 3, but I find that balance is a key factor to a marriage.

7. I do not agree with the feminist movement letting women wear bikinis around the beach. For me, it distracts the ocean view and I am not giving a pass to guys either, stop wearing speedo's! Please wear modest bathing suits so that way others that come to the beach just for the view can see the ocean and the seagulls.

I can go on about this topic, but I feel like these seven points needed to be discussed. Thus, I find the feminism movement smart (on some parts) and a bit overboard (bathing suit freedom). Thanks for letting me express my feelings towards feminism.

damn.. I mean...

[spoiler]fuck[/spoiler]

Let me explain, copulation is healthy for a moderate about of time. It is still healthy though, but not daily because what would happen if (assuming that ThinkNice is a guy irl [I saw your TS screenshot]) your wife can't copulate because she is too tired or she has a terrific headache. You would whine and cry and eventually end up like a typical Bill Clinton, flirting with almost every attractive woman that steps into your Oval Office. In summary, copulation is healthy, but moderately same for carrots, you can only eat so much before your skin turns yellow.

Let me explain, copulation is healthy for a moderate about of time. It is still healthy though, but not daily because what would happen if (assuming that ThinkNice is a guy irl [I saw your TS screenshot]) your wife can't copulate because she is too tired or she has a terrific headache. You would whine and cry and eventually end up like a typical Bill Clinton, flirting with almost every attractive woman that steps into your Oval Office. In summary, copulation is healthy, but moderately same for carrots, you can only eat so much before your skin turns yellow.

That´s why you get two wives.

[spoiler]Just kidding bestfriends[/spoiler]

I thought this thread was going to be trashed after they removed our 2015 posts.

Thanks god

Ot: I don't really see equalism working.

If men were to treat women as equals back in the paleolithic we would all be extinct.

We are different and should not be treated as equals.

Besides, i feel like men are getting bashed way more than women these days.

We have this tendency to treat women better than men, which is kinda natural since men in nature are kinda "expendable" while women are to be protected.

When it comes to getting paid it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you should get paid the same if you're doing your job as you're expected to do.

Edited by Vaeldras

I thought this thread was going to be trashed after they removed our 2015 posts.

Thanks god

Ot: I don't really see equalism working.

If men were to treat women as equals back in the paleolithic we would all be extinct.

We are different and should not be treated as equals.

Besides, i feel like men are getting bashed way more than women these days.

We have this tendency to treat women better than men, which is kinda natural since men in nature are kinda "expendable" while women are to be protected.

When it comes to getting paid it doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, you should get paid the same if you're doing your job as you're expected to do.

Okay, this is a prime example of sexism at work. This is what I mean by balance, please treat each other fairly and not quarrel about this type of issue. Equality needs to be preached, I condone your support on that. Here is my problem with your comment, women need to be treated better than men because they deserve the treatment. I am going to quote the above text, "If men were to treat women as equals back in the paleolithic we would all be extinct." If that was true, then men would treat women like second class citizens like in Saudi Arabia where they express sharia law. Women are treated like half of a person and they have rocks being thrown at them, can't drive, and when a lady gets rapped, she needs FIVE male witnesses to testify for her. This is what I mean by treating men and women equally, women tend to get mutilated when they are not treated equally (sharia law at work). A good example of this absurdity is when FOX News Anchor Megan Kelly was interview Bobby Gendle (if I spelled his last name correctly) and she said that Americans should have the right to practice sharia (Kelly) [I'm paraphrasing]. Everyone knows that a Saudi Prince is partially one of the main components of FOX News, so I am not surprised, but to see a lady say this is quite absurd. The laws of sharia SHOULD NOT BE PRACTISED because this is sexism to its fullest potential. This is why I am saying that excoriation should be practised when dating.

Okay, this is a prime example of sexism at work. This is what I mean by balance, please treat each other fairly and not quarrel about this type of issue. Equality needs to be preached, I condone your support on that. Here is my problem with your comment, women need to be treated better than men because they deserve the treatment. I am going to quote the above text, "If men were to treat women as equals back in the paleolithic we would all be extinct." If that was true, then men would treat women like second class citizens like in Saudi Arabia where they express sharia law. Women are treated like half of a person and they have rocks being thrown at them, can't drive, and when a lady gets rapped, she needs FIVE male witnesses to testify for her. This is what I mean by treating men and women equally, women tend to get mutilated when they are not treated equally (sharia law at work). A good example of this absurdity is when FOX News Anchor Megan Kelly was interview Bobby Gendle (if I spelled his last name correctly) and she said that Americans should have the right to practice sharia (Kelly) [I'm paraphrasing]. Everyone knows that a Saudi Prince is partially one of the main components of FOX News, so I am not surprised, but to see a lady say this is quite absurd. The laws of sharia SHOULD NOT BE PRACTISED because this is sexism to its fullest potential. This is why I am saying that excoriation should be practised when dating.

I don't see how what i said has anything to do with what's happening in saudi arabia.

Btw, i didn't mean to say "we should treat a woman better than a man", i  just wanted to point out how it comes natural to some of us for reasons that have nothing to do with our society.

If anything, what i support is meritocracy, but since we can't have laws "per individual" we should remember how men and women are different, and expect them to be treated differently in certain situations (which concerns "physical" stuff most of the time).

I'm not for equality, because women and men are different, and should be treated differently, but that doesn't mean that i would like to see any of the two oppressed by the other one.

Imho, we should aknowledge what makes us different and what our needs are, in order to make so that noone gets abused because of his/her sex.

We should always look at the individual ofc, but let's not pretend that average women and the average man are the same thing in every situation.

I don't see how what i said has anything to do with what's happening in saudi arabia.

Btw, i didn't mean to say "we should treat a woman better than a man", i  just wanted to point out how it comes natural to some of us for reasons that have nothing to do with our society.

If anything, what i support is meritocracy, but since we can't have laws "per individual" we should remember how men and women are different, and expect them to be treated differently in certain situations (which concerns "physical" stuff most of the time).

I'm not for equality, because women and men are different, and should be treated differently, but that doesn't mean that i would like to see any of the two oppressed by the other one.

Imho, we should aknowledge what makes us different and what our needs are, in order to make so that noone gets abused because of his/her sex.

We should always look at the individual ofc, but let's not pretend that average women and the average man are the same thing in every situation.

I condone all the points you have stated. Although, in certain situations, I would like to see equality in saudi arabia and not another sharia law that can eventually say that men have the right to drag any woman's hair (this law a fictitious law I made up). Who knows what law might be passed next. I just want saudi arabia to respect their women and treat them like cattle or target practise for rock throwing. That is one of the essential reasons why I feel so strongly about this issue.

7. I do not agree with the feminist movement letting women wear bikinis around the beach. For me, it distracts the ocean view and I am not giving a pass to guys either, stop wearing speedo's! Please wear modest bathing suits so that way others that come to the beach just for the view can see the ocean and the seagulls.

[spoiler]kcE0s.jpg[/spoiler]