[Art] Sonnitude's Art Board

First of all, my Deviantart account:
[url="http://sonnitude.deviantart.com/"]http://sonnitude.deviantart.com/[/url]

Secondly, I am in need of some ideas for stuff to draw! As long as its pokemon related, I can give it a try! Please Fill out this Form so I can make your request as close to what you want.

Your Deviantart Username(If you dont have one, please make one so I can give you proper credit):
Character(s) to draw(preferably non dragon or dragon like pokemon):
Appearance of characters(are they normal, anthro, or have other unique features I should know about?):
What is happening in the picture?(Explain what you want the characters doing):
Background(Keep it simple):
Other Details I should know:

Examples of my Art(I will add more as I make more)

[Spoiler]raichu_inflation_by_sonnitude-d60k4f4.pn[/Spoiler]

Thanks for your time!

~Sonnitude

I guess I'll be the first to request.

Your Deviantart Username: Don't have one yet, i'll make one later when I have the chance
Character(s) to draw: A guy with spiky black hair and a blastoise
Appearance of characters: I want to the guy to have black circles under his eyes, (Kind of like my avatar)
What is happening in the picture?: The guy is riding on the blastoise's back while in the water
Background: Sky/Water scene
Other Details I should know: None I can think of.

Work looks great so far Rai, thanks in advance! :)

[quote name='kloneman' timestamp='1365249897' post='269146']
I guess I'll be the first to request.

Your Deviantart Username: Don't have one yet, i'll make one later when I have the chance
Character(s) to draw: A guy with spiky black hair and a blastoise
Appearance of characters: I want to the guy to have black circles under his eyes, (Kind of like my avatar)
What is happening in the picture?: The guy is riding on the blastoise's back while in the water
Background: Sky/Water scene
Other Details I should know: None I can think of.

Work looks great so far Rai, thanks in advance! :)
[/quote]

Noted! I shall do my best :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your Deviantart Username: Dont have any yet.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Character(s) to draw: Guy whit Shiny Charizard [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance of characters: Blue Eyes, Brown Hairs[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What is happening in the picture?: Guy falls down of charizard :D[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Background(Keep it simple): Sky[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Other Details I should know: -[/font][/color]

:)

[quote name='Spxter' timestamp='1365250411' post='269151']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Your Deviantart Username: Dont have any yet.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Character(s) to draw: Guy whit Shiny Charizard [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance of characters: Blue Eyes, Brown Hairs[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What is happening in the picture?: Guy falls down of charizard :D[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Background(Keep it simple): Sky[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Other Details I should know: -[/font][/color]

:)
[/quote]

hmm... Ima have to put this request on hold... Im not the best at psudeo dragons ATM. I'll keep this request in the back of my head though.

Deviant art username: I'll try to get in to my old one.

Characters to draw: an astronaut riding a lapras

Appearance of characters: a regular, white suited astronaut with an orange helmet visor

What is happening in the picture?: The astronaut is riding the lapras, possibly in space

Background: space, stars

Thanks.

[quote name='AstroSpud' timestamp='1365254137' post='269183']
Deviant art username: I'll try to get in to my old one.

Characters to draw: an astronaut riding a lapras

Appearance of characters: a regular, white suited astronaut with an orange helmet visor

What is happening in the picture?: The astronaut is riding the lapras, possibly in space

Background: space, stars

Thanks.
[/quote]

I shall do my best :)

and klone, here is your requested picture!

http://sonnitude.deviantart.com/art/Blastoise-363845960?ga_submit_new=10%253A1365254417

[quote name='Sparky' timestamp='1365254769' post='269192']
I shall do my best :)

and klone, here is your requested picture!

[url="http://sonnitude.deviantart.com/art/Blastoise-363845960?ga_submit_new=10%253A1365254417"]http://sonnitude.dev...10%3A1365254417[/url]
[/quote]
Looks great, thanks man!

• Kizhaz locked this topic