Haircuts

hallo

• 2 months later...

my thread is a duplicate even though it's not the same at all and i have to post any of my thoughts here so 

No. The threads are exactly the same. The only reason you believe your thread is different is because you suggested Darkshade's sprite be the NPC to talk to, to change your hair. But the overall topic of your thread was haircuts.

Adding in Darkshade's sprite as an NPC is more of an amendment to this idea than it is a suggestion all on it's own.

No. The threads are exactly the same. The only reason you believe your thread is different is because you suggested Darkshade's sprite be the NPC to talk to, to change your hair. But the overall topic of your thread was haircuts.

Adding in Darkshade's sprite as an NPC is more of an amendment to this idea than it is a suggestion all on it's own.

no i specifically stated that i KNOW something to do with haircuts and stuff like that is going to be implemented, how am i suggesting it when i said i know it's going to happen???? my suggestion is that darkshade is the salesperson, how is that in any way the same? related, yes. same, no.

no i specifically stated that i KNOW something to do with haircuts and stuff like that is going to be implemented, how am i suggesting it when i said i know it's going to happen???? my suggestion is that darkshade is the salesperson, how is that in any way the same? related, yes. same, no.

You could have just come in here and said "Hey, something that could go along with this idea is, make Darkshade's sprite the NPC"

It didn't need it's own thread.

Forums aren't that hard.

APPARENTLYYYYYYY my thread is a duplicate even though it's not the same at all and i have to post any of my thoughts here so 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/25601-hairdressing-parlour-barber-shop-salesperson/

I support this, so long as there is a 'I trust you to make me look gorgeous Darkshade' option that gives you a random haircut, to which you have the option to reply 'Darkshade what the fuck is this haircut'

Both parts of this are necessary

+1 I recommend your rivals sister as a hairstylist (Think about it 1:the house is always empty 2:shes a girl who can be a hairstylist) 

das sexist (viva la darkshade)

I support this, so long as there is a 'I trust you to make me look gorgeous Darkshade' option that gives you a random haircut, to which you have the option to reply 'Darkshade what the fuck is this haircut'

Both parts of this are necessary

dude that is brilliant, 11/10

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.