PokéMMO Community Fangame: Read First Post

InnerMobius

[quote name='Misfire33' timestamp='1366766063' post='303680']
Night of the crash test dummies.
But seriously, good work. I've... well, never been useful, but for what it's worth, I'd totally buy this.
[/quote][s] I'd totally buy this. [/s] its a free game :)

My favorite Pokemon? Without their pre-evolutions
Tyranitar, Metagross, Charizard, Gengar, Wailord, Accelgor, Absol, Dragonite, Salamence, Lapras, Arcanine, Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert, Zoroark, Raichu.
This is not in any specific order. I really liked Pseudo legendaries when I was younger and they are still some of my favorite.
Now regarding special Pokemon, would it be possible to do event Pokemon, like spiky-eared Pichu(one of my all times faves)?

[quote name='TheOriginal' timestamp='1366936501' post='307088']
My favorite Pokemon? Without their pre-evolutions
Tyranitar, Metagross, Charizard, Gengar, Wailord, Accelgor, Absol, Dragonite, Salamence, Lapras, Arcanine, Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert, Zoroark, Raichu.
This is not in any specific order. I really liked Pseudo legendaries when I was younger and they are still some of my favorite.
Now regarding special Pokemon, would it be possible to do event Pokemon, like spiky-eared Pichu(one of my all times faves)?
[/quote]
it would be pssible yes. but i don't know if we are including the yet

[quote name='Gaxeus' timestamp='1366936991' post='307094']
Looks good thus far. Goodluck with this project.
[/quote]
tnx :)

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1368240519' post='329598']
So how is this game coming along? I really haven't read anything new other than about 4 new pictures in the past few weeks.
[/quote] its gooing its just that we are not posting as much :) more comming soon, right now we are just redesigning stuff and dooing some boring coding~

[size=4][quote name='Tetz' timestamp='1368242966' post='329656'][/size]
This game looks awesome! You guys have a +1 (or however many you need) from me!
[/quote] tnx man :D

[quote name='WarOX' timestamp='1368254225' post='329799']
its gooing its just that we are not posting as much :) more comming soon, right now we are just redesigning stuff and dooing some [b]boring coding~[/b]
[/quote] Blasphemy. Coding is awesome.

we are using the BW animated sprites for battle

Awesome. This game is going to be epic.

EDIT: Also, I think instead of one protagonist organization, I think it would be cool to have two or multiple orginizations, like Team Magma and Team Aqua in R/S/E.

Awesome. This game is going to be epic.

EDIT: Also, I think instead of one protagonist organization, I think it would be cool to have two or multiple orginizations, like Team Magma and Team Aqua in R/S/E.

we are still discussing it~ 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.