[Sprite] Free Custom Character Sprites

For the record, I'm starting on Page 12 so everyone isn't waiting while I post sprites for people who possibly aren't active anymore.
If you had a post before Page 12, let me know which one and I'll make it immediately the next priority

[quote name="Nullie" post="401313" timestamp="1372247738"]

[center]Omg these are beautiful!
If you have the time I'd love for you to try out mine~[/center]
[center]
[img]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w518/Miss-Birdie/pokemmochar_zps7b6c971f.png[/img][/center]

[center]Could you draw this with Espeon and Umbreon?
The shirt is actually a frilly dress and the trousers are actually leggings.
It's hard to create that <_<[/center]

[center]<3[/center]
[/quote]
[img]http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u534/Grimenstein/Nullie_zps1207d2d9.png[/img]

Okay. Love what you have done so far! So I decided you were the one to see about this!

I know you have alot on your plate so i will try to keep this brief.

1. My Forum profile picture is a very good resource for what I would like my character sprite to resemble. 
  2. I have included a picture of Team Rocket Grunts. I like the golden R on their Jackets, but prefer James' from Team Rocket as the shirt design.
  3. I have included a better picture of a Cherish ball so you can have my character holding it.
  4. Also, i have a backpack on. :)

The rest is up to you. If you can't do one thing or the other w/e, it is okay. Again, I know you have a lot on your plate and will get to in in a few months, which is fine.
[spoiler]
jOlzyiV.jpg
Cherish_Ball.jpg218.png
9mYcQFK.png[/spoiler]

Okay. Love what you have done so far! So I decided you were the one to see about this!

1. My Forum profile picture is a very good resource for what I would like my character sprite to resemble. 
  2. I have included a picture of Team Rocket Grunts. I like the golden R on their Jackets, but prefer James' from Team Rocket as the shirt design.
  3. I have included a better picture of a Cherish ball so you can have my character holding it.

The rest is up to you. If you can't do one thing or the other w/e, it is okay. Again, I know you have a lot on your plate and will get to in in a few months, which is fine.
[spoiler]
jOlzyiV.jpg
Cherish_Ball.jpg218.png
9mYcQFK.png[/spoiler]

Since this was a past post, I'll get started on it immediately. 
This is going to be fun 

[spoiler]
jOlzyiV.jpg
Cherish_Ball.jpg218.png
9mYcQFK.png[/spoiler]

Oluthon_zps7ead3f31.png}

What color is your backpack?

Could I have a Sprite of me and my Murkrow, I want Murkrow on an extended arm like this. (I don't want my sprite to loonk like this I just want the same type of extended arm.) champion-lance.png

Maisprite_zpsadf427a0.png

If it matters I gots a Backpack. MaiBackpack_zps3a68e021.png

It could be better, I'll keep working on it in my free time, but for now this is what I've got

XxTotalStelthxX_zps8f0c7ea2.png

I got an old school sprite of me from the game

[spoiler]oldskoolsprite.jpg[/spoiler]

how about a serious face with a cold look in his eye (you only see one because of the hair)

maybe you could also make an animated black background with lighningbolts flashing in it (if it's not to hard to do ofcourse)

thanks in advance ;)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=235810253251173&set=a.102087753290091.5414.100004665994732&type=1&theater

It's a girl character if you didn't guess and those are purple snowboarding goggles

I'd like 2 things with her the first will include her and

1. Vulpix, Gengar, Venusaur, Trevenant, Whimsicott and Infernape

the second 1 will be my character and 

2. Celebi, Jirachi, Giratina, Shiny Ampharos, Shiny Hydreigon, Mega Mewtwo Y

ALSO for jirachi I'd like this sprite 

jirachi.png

If you could do these 2 I'd really appreciate it, thank you for your time c: 

If there's a problem with this request just tell me and I'll change it

For "your character" I went off the one you requested at the beginning of the thread a few months ago. I hope it's alright

Ryuken777_zps791c5566.png

it's okay c:

they're beautiful :D

thanks C:

<3

also whenever you have time could you make a sprite version of this c:

It's a "human" version of celebi

Celebi.png

For "your character" I went off the one you requested at the beginning of the thread a few months ago. I hope it's alright

Ryuken777_zps791c5566.png