[Sprite] Free Custom Character Sprites

Omg these are beautiful!
If you have the time I'd love for you to try out mine~

pokemmochar_zps7b6c971f.png

Could you draw this with Espeon and Umbreon?
The shirt is actually a frilly dress and the trousers are actually leggings.
It's hard to create that  <_<

<3

Ok well this is a bit different from the others, see I got intrigued by your spriting and I never did it before. I decided to look at some tutorials and make my own. Could you give me feedback and/or tips? :) that'd be much appreciated!

mbel.png

Hey, I like how you're making sprites for people, but I think you should probably start your own thread for requests considering this thread is a request page for a specific guy. It's kind of rude.

Hey, I like how you're making sprites for people, but I think you should probably start your own thread for requests considering this thread is a request page for a specific guy. It's kind of rude.

He's only making one more request from this thread (unless he already did it), but he made his own thread quite some time ago~

this is awesome work but what exactly are sprites ??? does this change something in the game or is this specificaly for personal use only? someone fill me in please

Sprites are like your character avatar in-game.

From what I understand, there are total 3 types of sprites.

1)Trainer Card Sprite (in trainer card, and log in screen)

2)Back Sprite (during battle)

3)Open World Sprite (which is the character you are playing, but this is useless in pokemmo since we can customize our character already)

• 3 weeks later...

Roofpigeon those rock!Thanks for taking over while i was away. I'm at AIT, waiting for my laptop to be mailed up. I haven't forgotten about anybody,don't worry. Man this sucks but it's damn well worth it in the long run. my free time is ridiculous lol. I'll do what hasn't been done when i get my laptop in, and if anyone wants to do some of my requests also I'm cool with that. joint collaborative work with other artists rocks. I can't wait to see how much the game has changed in the last 3 months. Hopefully it doesn't suck total anal beads. Stay Gold and keep up the badass training. see you guys soon

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to just say 

cancel what I asked for

I'll come back ina  while and make a proper request

thank you for your time

Roofpigeon those rock!Thanks for taking over while i was away. I'm at AIT, waiting for my laptop to be mailed up. I haven't forgotten about anybody,don't worry. Man this sucks but it's damn well worth it in the long run. my free time is ridiculous lol. I'll do what hasn't been done when i get my laptop in, and if anyone wants to do some of my requests also I'm cool with that. joint collaborative work with other artists rocks. I can't wait to see how much the game has changed in the last 3 months. Hopefully it doesn't suck total anal beads. Stay Gold and keep up the badass training. see you guys soon

• 3 months later...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=235810253251173&set=a.102087753290091.5414.100004665994732&type=1&theater

It's a girl character if you didn't guess and those are purple snowboarding goggles

I'd like 2 things with her the first will include her and

1. Vulpix, Gengar, Venusaur, Trevenant, Whimsicott and Infernape

the second 1 will be my character and 

2. Celebi, Jirachi, Giratina, Shiny Ampharos, Shiny Hydreigon, Mega Mewtwo Y

ALSO for jirachi I'd like this sprite 

jirachi.png

If you could do these 2 I'd really appreciate it, thank you for your time c: 

If there's a problem with this request just tell me and I'll change it