[Sprite] Free Custom Character Sprites

If you're still doing them when you get back, can you please make one for my character?  I'd like it to be based off of the character in my profile pic, with the gold hair and HeadGlasses vanity item (oh, and a blue BackPack vanity item).

With a Pikachu sitting on his shoulder, Ash-style, and the same facial expression/pose as this pic? :P

e8039k.jpg

Wow... Just wow... This stuff is amazing.
When I do get my character made for this Pokemon mod me and my friend are making, I'll come see you.

Other than that... I've worked a bit on sprites using Paint.net and combining some of the Pokemon into unique ones.

Wish I was more talented... But they come out nice.

If you're still doing them when you get back, can you please make one for my character?  I'd like it to be based off of the character in my profile pic, with the gold hair and HeadGlasses vanity item (oh, and a blue BackPack vanity item).

With a Pikachu sitting on his shoulder, Ash-style, and the same facial expression/pose as this pic? :P

e8039k.jpg

ok so i know im not Atumisk, but I was wondering if I could do it . 

Here's my try :

eev.png

When you can, could you do mine?

Mine_zps9fdb169a.png

With this pose: 

Spr_B2W2_Winona.png

Thanks.

Hai! 

I realise i'm nowhere near as good as Atumisk, but I just read he's on BootCamp for like 2,5 months so I'll do some of his work for him ^^ 

I hope you enjoy, if you dont, please say so. I'm sure he'll do them when he gets back anyway

2j1.png

edit, sorry i wasnt satisfied, a girl needs boobies, you had none, so i added boobies. now im happy =)

v40u.png

Hai! 

I realise i'm nowhere near as good as Atumisk, but I just read he's on BootCamp for like 2,5 months so I'll do some of his work for him ^^ 

I hope you enjoy, if you dont, please say so. I'm sure he'll do them when he gets back anyway

edit, sorry i wasnt satisfied, a girl needs boobies, you had none, so i added boobies. now im happy =)

Wow, really thanks xD

heyy , sure i'll do them :) glad you guys like them. could you do me one favor though? 

See i'm an oldie (1988) and I never really got into pokemon after the original 151. So if you want to post a pokemon along which is not part of the original 151, then state the pokemon's name so i can find out how it looks :)

Cause i have no idea which pokemon this is.. 9b1a8aa522.png

gimme a day or so and ill make em

heyy , sure i'll do them :) glad you guys like them. could you do me one favor though? 

See i'm an oldie (1988) and I never really got into pokemon after the original 151. So if you want to post a pokemon along which is not part of the original 151, then state the pokemon's name so i can find out how it looks :)

Cause i have no idea which pokemon this is.. 9b1a8aa522.png

gimme a day or so and ill make em

Thats is a Slamance

If you can find my old post you can try mine? Consider it a request ;D

can you post it again please? :) 

Hey, that's pretty cool. If you have time, give mine a try! Arms crossed, serious looking -- this possible?

xBHeaiZ.jpg

tell me if its team rocket outfit, ill change it

x2e.png

I would love one please.

9b1a8aa522.png

Similar to the lance pose in my current signature.

c642.png

That's awesome thanks. PM me in game for gifts (MajinBlue)

PS. The poke is Salamence and I too am fairly old school (91)

ok so i know im not Atumisk, but I was wondering if I could do it . 

Here's my try :

eev.png

WOW. When I was scrolling down and noticed this, I was amazed! This is really awesome, like the others I've seen so far! You should start your own sprites thread, because you're pretty talented with it :)

My only "things" with it is the sandals that should be sneakers, the backpack being blue (although I don't think I mentioned that in the first place ^.^'), *maybe* not having the arm around Pikachu, and short sleeves instead of no sleeves. That's just me being picky though :P Other than that, I am very appreciative of this AND not having to wait 2 1/4 months! =D

EDIT: Oh, and I have to give you a gift for this! Just have to find something good to give~

I'm not here for a request, I'd just like to say that Roof's sprites are amazing~ The Barrage sprite (Green hair, arms crossed) does seem to have weird proportions... If the head is moved down one pixel to make the neck shorter then it looks better... but I'm sure that's just me seeing things weirdly~
You should definitely make your own thread XD The few sprites you have posted are better than a lot of sprites in other threads! (Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone...)

I'm not here for a request, I'd just like to say that Roof's sprites are amazing~ The Barrage sprite (Green hair, arms crossed) does seem to have weird proportions... If the head is moved down one pixel to make the neck shorter then it looks better... but I'm sure that's just me seeing things weirdly~
You should definitely make your own thread XD The few sprites you have posted are better than a lot of sprites in other threads! (Hopefully that doesn't offend anyone...)

aw thanks, i will, i dont want to fill the original thread maker's thread with my sprites ^^ 

and thank you for the tip, i see what you meant. 

the requests that got here, i will take em along in my new thread  edit: clicky