[Sprite] Free Custom Character Sprites

MEE NEXT MEE NEXXT :D 

bacef23ea13b35a258272e3db04e2b10.png I HAVE A BLACK BACKPACK BEHIND MY BACK FOR YOUR INFO XD

Id like the pose to be like "I Dont Care" or Lance's Pose (Lance from the Elite 4 BTW)

Edited by DewyPie
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm still active in PokeMMO, unfortunately life has taken its awful "throw shit in your face and make you eat it" mentality and raped me with it.
In Lamens terms, I won't be able to work on any sprites for a while. Sorry for those I was unable to get to. I still have everyone's requests written and pictures saved, so I'll be getting ahold of you once I'm able to to finish them.

I still won't accept any payment. Doing good for another trainer is payment enough.
Thanks for the awesome support and I'll be seeing you around. Hit me up in game when you get a chance.
IG: Roenn

cheers

Hey guys. I'm still active in PokeMMO, unfortunately life has taken its awful "throw shit in your face and make you eat it" mentality and raped me with it.
In Lamens terms, I won't be able to work on any sprites for a while. Sorry for those I was unable to get to. I still have everyone's requests written and pictures saved, so I'll be getting ahold of you once I'm able to to finish them.

I still won't accept any payment. Doing good for another trainer is payment enough.
Thanks for the awesome support and I'll be seeing you around. Hit me up in game when you get a chance.

cheers

Oh I can understand now why you wasn't really active with the requests. ^^

Thanks for the explanation and good luck. ^_^

cheers

kk goodluck i understand thx for info :D

• 10 months later...

I don't have a base image but can you just make one for me where it is a dark clothed trainer dark hair white skin not pure white but like irl white color and male.

with a hoopa bound. NOT unbound by its side if you can make the image 80x80

Edited by Pendragon70
  • Kizhaz locked this topic