Moderation Tools for Team Leaders / Officers

Bearminator

Question

Ok, I look in Suggestion thread an open all threads seems to "team suggestions".

People usually want to see when users log last time, changing colors of users name, new rangs etc, and it's awesome ideas but..
I think we should have more control with ours teams.

How I imagine that?

Sometimes players go nervous, and forgot to be nice to each others.
I think we should have warning system, include adding "warning" to player.
Or, if it's not so useable for people , option to mute player in our team (just like CMs can mute people in global) will be pretty nice too.
For example- 10 minutes ban on talking in team chat.

And now I'm listen to you guys, what are you thinking?

14 answers to this question

- The last log on date suggestion has already been suggested before.
- Doubt we'll ever be able to change our username colors.
- Ranks seem fine to me. They're simple.
- I like the warning system, but it should only be for the leader.
- 10 minute ban? Seems a bit harsh. Stick with just a mute option, but that will probably be hard to obtain.

I was just think- sometimes in teams are young people, and older ones. Older don't watch with words near to young players, so I think mute option is just fantastic.

Also , anyone have a bad day sometimes. So if only punishment is kick from team, everything comes to black and white solutions.
Mute option will be gray :3

I know we've talked about a lot of these things in our team. We have several officers who are responsible for different things, but we can't actually change their powers based on that. Because of this we ended up just demoting several people from a well-deserved spot.

[font=georgia,serif]This is strange and could just as easily result in abuse of power.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]In response to your bit about muting, [/font]
[font=georgia, serif]if there's someone on your team with sketchy behavior, communicate with them yourself and give them warnings.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]If they continue to give you problems, kick them off the team. It's not that hard.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]You don't need to over-complicate something so simple.[/font]

I think the current system's fine.

I mean you can give a verbal warning in the chat.

If someone's being a dick you can just kick him. Or /block if you want it temporary.

the /block function work now in the team chat?