[Denied]Ability to Trade Unlimited Pokemon Between PCs/Items without Pokemon

[quote name='Dannnno' timestamp='1367441741' post='316201']
If there is a coding error its possible duplication like in GSC is possible
[/quote]
Now that was a good glitch back in the GSC days. In PokeMMO though that be a developer's nightmare.

[quote name='Owyn' timestamp='1367443525' post='316248']
Support

+Addition: I'm not sure if it's fully ontopic or not but also I'd like to see a storage PC for items (without pokemons holding em - so I can leave just needed items with myself and easily list others when needed) if storing system would be upgraded
[/quote]

Hmmmm I heard a suggestion like that once. I can't find the link for it though.

[quote name='Owyn' timestamp='1367443525' post='316248']
Support

+Addition: I'm not sure if it's fully ontopic or not but also I'd like to see a storage PC for items (without pokemons holding em - so I can leave just needed items with myself and easily list others when needed) if storing system would be upgraded
[/quote]

iirc Kyu said it'll be in eventually, but it requires an overhaul of the storage system. I think it was in the PC suggestion thread

[quote name='Dannnno' timestamp='1367445392' post='316297']
iirc Kyu said it'll be in eventually, but it requires an overhaul of the storage system. I think it was in the PC suggestion thread
[/quote]

Eventually is a word that burns a hole in many people's hearts but shines as a glimmer of hope. Even so, item storage isn't a wow factor when you can store unlimited items to start off with.

• 1 month later...

After looking at my list of upcoming features recently I noticed I added something to the next update:

- A HUGE update to the Pokecentre (No clue what it is atm). (Source)

According to the live stream, Dumuzid said that you are able to use your Pokecentre a bit more. Now, on the first floor of the Pokecentre you are not able to do anything more besides heal your Pokemon and access your PC. To my memory there is nothing else on the first floor you could possibly do. On the second floor, there is two unused sections and a useable PC. In the original game they were the cable club (meant for cable users) and the wireless club (meant for the wireless users) in which you could trade, battle and swap information. Dumuzid said that the features implemented in the Pokecentre is going to be HUGE so this isn't going to be a small feature that's going to not go unnoticed. 

Now what does this have to do with this suggestion? Well since trading was a major factor for the second floor there is a good chance there is going to be a more advanced trading system. Could they have used this suggestion? We'll have to find out.

• 1 month later...

bee good at photoshop/paint

I can't beelieve you making me improve my concept. I don't think Emlee likes us talking about bees because it rhymes with her name and that's lame. I've BEEn waiting for someone to reply to this topic for such a long time. I'll work on it maybe later because I gotta do stuff. Okay?

I been also seeing if anyone else has feedback to the suggestion because nothing about it was confirmed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...