[Denied]Updated Punishment System

Hey Everyone,

I'm new in this game and just started playing last week. I (not so smartly) scrolled to the bottom of the Terms of Service without reading just to get to the accept button (Like probably 95% of people in the world would do) So therefore I didn't know what the strict rules were. Now I had seen people talking about macroing in the game corner and I though oh maybe its allowed (Again because I didnt read the rules; silly me) So I ran a macro in the Game Corner and went to bed... I woke up and tried to log in to find out I had been banned. Right now everyones probably thinking obviously...

I then found out that this ban was permanent and it will never be lifted, therfore I've lost all my pokemon, my characters name (Which I've used in every MMO since the beginning of time!) I had created a team, which I was getting ready to pay for a domain name to have our own website... That team name is now gone along with my members not knowing where I am. And the funny thing is the only thing that I've benefitted from this whole thing was that I recieved 1 Eevee from the Prize place...

"4. Please respect others opinions. The last thing I want to see is players verbally abusing each other over their stances on certain issues."

Ok so this is just my opinion on the matter, but being perma-banned immediately for something like macroing literally baffles me. I've seen people macroing in other games that reaps them more benefits in those games that you can in this... And all they got was a slap on the wrist and a first warning (Like most MMO's theres the 3 strike rule) Do you guys not think that the punishment system in this game is abit harsh... I honestly didn't know about those rules and was just going from what I heard from others in the Game Corner at the time... If you want you can have the Eevee back! But Perma-ban first time offense after less than a week playing... I invited at least 10 of my own friends over to play this game and now we can't even play it together because of a stupid rule. (No offense)

"5. Be creative. We are always open to suggestions, and as long as they're reasonable, we'll give them some thought."

Get rid of perma-bans first first time offenses... Give the offender a stern talking to, give them a warning and say "Hey... Thats against the rules, if you havn't read them then I suggest you go check out the forum!" ... Which they'll probably reply "Oh! Thanks Admin I did not know that this was against the rules, I will make sure that this never happens again!! Thanks for pointing me in the correct direction!! Your so nice!" Instead I just get a message upon logging in saying I've been banned with no end-date and 'Slot Botting' as a description.

So does anyone else agree with me here, its like any laws really (Apart from Murder, Rape and all that nasty stuff) You can get a slap on the wrists and a fine for most things, but you keep doing it you'll end up in prison. The same applies in alot of MMO's and its really a Universal thing both in the virtual world and in real life.

I'd like to hope people agree with this, and we can get a better system in place for punishments because to be honest I really enjoyed playing this game and made a silly mistake which I'm now not alot to rectify myself on that character. Looking forward into the future of this game. Change is good. Change is better! I've been XeKcoL and you lot have been great... Thanks for Listening

Regards,
XeKcoL (: