[Implemented]Lower Price of TM10 (Hidden Power) OR Implement "Hidden Power Guy"

So. TM10 costs 6000 game corner coins.

1.5x much as Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Flamethrower.

And unless you check via metalkid/veekun while leveling, there are few options as to what the type/damage will be.

So you're spending 6000 coins JUST TO CHECK what your hidden power is.

That seems... I don't know... wrong.

Can we not do that?

If we can either lower the price of TM10 to something realistic, or implement a NPC that tests your pokemon's hidden power, it'd be much more reasonable (read: not absolutely batshit insane)

EDIT: I no longer support this idea, see the Guide Tavern for info on how to check your Pokemon's Hidden Power at Level 50.

Edited by Plague

I support this, and not because I am crying about not wanting to farm the coins for this tm as I have already done it and found out I wasted 6k coins but because the price is pretty ridiculous for anyone who has 50 competitive s already and don't know there exact IV's. At the very least lower it for a month then after everyone has had a chance to not be screwed over not being able to check before using it change it back.

[color=#006400][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]PROS[/b]

- A more enjoyable metagame[/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- A happier community[/font][/color]

[b][color=#B22222]CONS[/color][/b]
[color=#B22222][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- The value of Hidden Power TM will decrease[/font][/color]

I'm trying to weild a 6 Electrode team and getting 6 comptetive Electrodes each with different Hidden Powers is harder to do than it sounds. You're asking me to spend a solid 2 weeks on the slots just for Hidden Power. It's not that I can't do it, but really it does seem oddly high when Gen 1 starters are only 1500 coins.

Support. Lower the price significantly or add an NPC who will tell us what our Hidden Power is. As said before, it's a huge waste to raise 6,000 coins just to find out that your Hidden Power isn't the one you wanted.

[quote name='CauseWreck' timestamp='1364474272' post='250852']
seeing as i alrdy got 2 of em at 6k. im against lowering it.
though implementing an npc to tell u, ur hiddenpower... that i support.

<my Tauros with 60 Ghost says hi>
[/quote]
'Oh I already got some Hidden Powers, so yeah. Fuck you guys.'
That's how I saw it.

[quote name='CauseWreck' timestamp='1364474272' post='250852']
seeing as i alrdy got 2 of em at 6k. im against lowering it.
though implementing an npc to tell u, ur hiddenpower... that i support.

<my Tauros with 60 Ghost says hi>
[/quote]

So what? I already bought some as well and I fully support this, quit being sour just because you bought one or two already.
[quote name='ThinkNice' timestamp='1364474481' post='250857']
'Oh I already got some Hidden Powers, so yeah. Fuck you guys.'
That's how I saw it.
[/quote]

Pretty much.