Been Here Awhile, Just Now Introducing Myself

So yeah, I've been here for a while, but I never really got around to introducing myself. So here it goes.

I am XelaKebert (yes I know it's a botched Family Guy reference, and no I don't care because I don't care to let peeps know my real name).
I have played all the main series games from Red/Blue/Yellow all the way up to Black/White (except Emerald and Platinum, but those are just extensions of R/S and D/P).
I've never really been a competitive player, until recently. Yes, you all corrupted me because I needed something to do in the meantime while we wait for more fun from the devs. I am also somewhat attempting to shiny hunt because OH SHINY.

Well, that's about it.

[img]http://www.deviantart.com/download/200659790/oh__look_a_shiny_box_by_kuragirl13-d3bgu32.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Emlee' timestamp='1364305970' post='246732']
Hello,
I'm pretty sure I've seen you around Global Chat :) So Welcome, officially. I hope to continue seeing you around.
[/quote]

Indeed you have. ICE CREAM!

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1364305218' post='246719']
Welcome! (Somewhat)

You should really look into playing Emerald, it's my favorite Pokemon game, by far.

[size=2]Oh, and I've never made an introduction thread either if that makes you feel better.[/size]
[/quote]
I've thought about it, but it just doesn't interest me right now.

[quote name='Jag' timestamp='1364332564' post='247288']
Welcome! Wish you luck on being one of the select few to get a shiny before 300 hours of playing time :)
[/quote]

Thanks, I'm sitting at 69 hours so far. We'll see how long it takes me to find one.