[Art] veganatidae's FREE Anime-Style PokeMMO Character Art

So I know there's no chance of this ever going through, but I'm an annoying and persistent bastard so here we go:

Hai dear, so I imagine you're very busy and not drawing much at the moment, but if I may steal some time from you for a sec, I have a very particular request to make :)

If you could draw a picture of Jirachi & me with the following specifications:

[Spoiler]

This is me in-game:3RULy.png and if you can I'd like to have this pose

this Jirachi or this or this I would like next to me[/spoiler]

This is of course at your leisure, I am in no hurry, you can take 2 months for all I care, but don't forget about it!

If you could include the message that is currently on my signature, in no particular style, just letters (or I could add it myself afterwards if you leave space) I would greatly appreciate it. (The one in the image only that is).

I know I'm asking a lot of you :P
This is why if you want some payment I'd be happy to oblige, don't have much but I've gathered some goods along the year of pokemmo :3

I'd rather not feed that ass anymore lest it takes over the world. I could either pay you in promises, like a politician, in expertly drawn paint masterpieces, or in hats.

You want hats?

giygas yelled "paint masterpieces" before i could even mention hats, so paint masterpieces it is pls and thank u

request pls.

Here's something to get us started:

[spoiler]

zI78fhV.png[/spoiler]

THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!! but make sure you get vegan's permission to post your own art on her thread, even if it is just a joke as payment for something else

can you have me as like a guy with a white suit and black wings and horns sticking out of  a top hat.

Pokémon: shiny darkrai , shiny delibird,  shiny houndoom  , shiny charizard, Shiny dusclops,  shiny mew

positions: mew sittin on my shoulder, chaizard flying in the air, darkrai on far left, dusclops on far right and delibird in front and wherever houndoom looks good

thanks and Is tm psychic ok?

Renders: shiny ponyta, shiny cyndaquil sitting on sholder, shiny milotic, shiny ninetails shiny politoed, shiny umbreon, shiny corsala. shiny plusle and minun and shiny latios and latias in the air.

a girl with long own hai with a rocket suit and a cap

thx btw u are awesome at drawing :D

Renders: shiny ponyta, shiny cyndaquil sitting on sholder, shiny milotic, shiny ninetails shiny politoed, shiny umbreon, shiny corsala. shiny plusle and minun and shiny latios and latias in the air.

a girl with long own hai with a rocket suit and a cap

thx btw u are awesome at drawing :D

Ehhhhhhhhhh I don't do all the Pokémon anymore, how clear do I have to make this ;-;

pokemon

Shiny ninetales

ninetales2x

character

reverse scene blue haired boy with tuxedo and Pokemmo's devil wings

details

both ninetales on the left and right corner with a nurse hat :D

Shiny ninetales position is protecting the boy

and shiny ninetales is 1.5bigger thn the 2 ninetales

also add a text above LFOX store

tyvm