[Art] veganatidae's FREE Anime-Style PokeMMO Character Art

Hey i saw your work and it looks amazing! Could you make me one?

Pokemon:

Walrien

Crobat

Magmar (hes my favorite)

venasuar

poliwrath

and ninetales

Could my character look like my sprite?

2duwduh.jpg

he has black pants with purple boots! haha

and can i have ign name? its Sedox

i can pay you with some high level pokemon and some items and tms

Because I rather enjoy making these signatures, I've decided to set up a 'sig shop'. They take hours and stress me out if I have to do more than one a day, so I'd like some sort of payment, anywhere from a storyline/GC TM to an egg. Pay me whatever you think I deserve. As seen in the Spoiler, I can draw an Anime-ish character based on your in-game character sprite, next to any Pokémon you want, even shiny ones. When requesting a signature, tell me what Pokémon you want with you, if any of them are to be shiny, and the details of your character sprite, i.e. hairstyle, clothing, vanity items, and all colours. :) ***DON'T ASK FOR A SIG IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ACTUALLY USE IT, WASTIN' MY TIME***
[spoiler]epicsig1copy.pngforumsignewcopy.pnglasseasigcopy.pngoxiiksigcopy.pngdesteelsigcopy.pngarchinixcopy.pngbrahcopy.pngkelarrsigcopy.pngmadwafflesigcopy.pngevesasigcopy.png[/spoiler]

did you forget my second request o3o

remember I gave you water pulse on primeape a couple of days ago

the other one would be:

Pokemon:

mewtwo's new form 

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/096/b/8/mewtwo_____form_by_icaro382-d60kuy6.png

Bulbasaur

Vulpix

Arbok

Reshiram

Kyogre

with Super buu as their trainer

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/5/5e/Super_Buu_Trans.png

I would like my character to be a human size verison of my in game char.
Mychar_zps1e0ef4b9.pngThis is my char.
I would very much like him to have a white tuxedo if you can make it look really nice, otherwise a black tuxedo is just as good. I would like the tuxedo to be open. I would like my character to stand in the middle of my Pokes.

As for my Pokemon.
Banette. I would like Banette to sit on my shoulder and lean his head against mine. IF you could I would very much like it if Banette could have closed eyes with a relaxing smile.
Clefable.(Female)
Ludicolo.(Female)
Espeon.(Male)
Scizor. (Male)
Nidoqueen. (Female)

I would like my Pokemon and me to stand close as a family, if possible make Scizor look a little more serious and guardy. If you can pull this of I would be happy to pay two (or more if this takes up a lot of your time) TM10 (Hidden Power). Or other tms if you don't want TM10.

IGN is Tutpup and GeneralTutpup if you want to discuss over the price and/or other important stuff. :)

Could you do one of my in game character (Tuxedo, fedora, black hair, white male) with a Salamence, shiny Raticate, Tyranitar, Espeon, Magneton, and Crobat? :3

IGN: [TaHC]Asakano

EDIT: If it's not too late, could Espeon be front and center with Magneton behind me?

Hey 

veganatidae

could you please make me a signature!

id like the eeveelutions including eevee please :)

for my character could you make him wearing camo shorts, a black sleeveless misfits shirt, black converse shoes and with a red mohawk? it would look like what i actually look like,, i have an 18 inch tall red mohawk lol and the eeveelutions are my fav pokemon :P

I dont really have anything i could trade to you in game since i just started and was looking on the forums and fell in love with your art

Because I rather enjoy making these signatures, I've decided to set up a 'sig shop'. They take hours and stress me out if I have to do more than one a day, so I'd like some sort of payment, anywhere from a storyline/GC TM to an egg. Pay me whatever you think I deserve. As seen in the Spoiler, I can draw an Anime-ish character based on your in-game character sprite, next to any Pokémon you want, even shiny ones. When requesting a signature, tell me what Pokémon you want with you, if any of them are to be shiny, and the details of your character sprite, i.e. hairstyle, clothing, vanity items, and all colours. :) ***DON'T ASK FOR A SIG IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ACTUALLY USE IT, WASTIN' MY TIME***
[spoiler]epicsig1copy.pngforumsignewcopy.pnglasseasigcopy.pngoxiiksigcopy.pngdesteelsigcopy.pngarchinixcopy.pngbrahcopy.pngkelarrsigcopy.pngmadwafflesigcopy.pngevesasigcopy.png[/spoiler]

pm'd

screenshot1369995072.png

Could you make me a sig with Snorlax, Skarmory, Blissey, Roselia, Starmie, Urssaring, salamence, and incorporate DemiGod along with the character looking like the image would be cool to have the character have a  demigod look and feel to it, just want that hair and kat ears on it. IGN:DarkDemiGods I can offer a TM like calm mind or something.

have you finished mine yet

just making sure you haven't forgotten

Hey,if you have the time,may you help me make me a signature with Arcanine,Skarmory,Alakazam,Houndoom and Kingdra with me in the center?My appearence is just an Classic Cap,dark grey in colour,and a backpack red in colour :)

I'll pay you a lvl 44 Walrien and a lvl 45 Scizor :p