[Art] veganatidae's FREE Anime-Style PokeMMO Character Art

Hope you dont mind me posting this right now, but it is for when you return... if you ever do  :mellow: ....

Zekrom

Blissey

Ludicolo

Skarmory

Metagross- Shiny

Regice

I shall pay you what is given in greatness... or just a shiny...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back in business guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few sigs I need to do for special friends first, BUT let me know if you still want one, and it'll be done free of charge! :D

Since closing the shop I've learned more about the program I use to make the sigs, so they'll be a lot more detailed and refined from now on. No more fat outlines, no more block shading. B)

I would like to request one like this image, maybe with the farfetches hugging their legs or something along the lines of that.
5xISWn9.png

Cam...why you no join bong.

Vegan! Those drawings are amazin'! Seriously. Did you get a tablet?? <3

Also, I think I will request a sig since you're open and I would love one of your sigs :D Just your regular style of sig would be lovely...only things I request maybe is same hair color/twirled pigtails style, and could you put me in like a sailor moon type outfit? (maybe like a pink one)...just use your creativity. ^^ For pokemon, maybe...
Dragonair, Vaporeon, Starmie, Golduck, Poliwrath, and Azumarill! I'd be happy to drop you a couple of TMs even though it's technically free, and there's no rush. ^^

121bkhh.jpg

If I could somehow multi-team I'd join bong in a heartbeat. I'm the only person in EV with the original creation date and am very proud to have been a member for so long, EV is like a family ya'know? 

Vegan manages to do all of this artwork on a laptop touchpad, it's amazing isn't it? She's extremely talented :3

If I could somehow multi-team I'd join bong in a heartbeat. I'm the only person in EV with the original creation date and am very proud to have been a member for so long, EV is like a family ya'know? 

Vegan manages to do all of this artwork on a laptop touchpad, it's amazing isn't it? She's extremely talented :3

:O I've just never seen her full-bodied art work, so it came as a surprise to me. You can tell her art has grown even though she's stuck with her touch pad. And yes, she is extremely talented!

I know what you mean though; I've been in Bong since the very beginning, and I would never leave it. 

It would be really awesome if you could make me one. I'd be more than willing to pay you for your time in game aswel.

If you could, here is all of the info...

If possible, try to keep the pokemon, and player, having a dark, or Like "I'm better than you" kind of attitude about them? xD Sorry, that may be complicated. No problem if it cant be done.

POKEMON
Shiney Charizard
Houndoom
Shiney Kingdra
Gengar
Arbok
Mawile

TRAINER
A pale teen male, with Black boots,  blackish grey skinny pants, and a team rocket shirt. and (for the more complicated part) the hair, should be a black, wide mohawk, (by wide, I mean not a thin strip of hair, but it should be the whole width of the head" and the sides, should be short, red orange hair.) 

I hope that didn't confuse you.