[3rd-party Program] Automatic IV Calculator (v2.2.5) Mac/Linux Compatible

Archalias

I had the same problem and I just found that the reason is that the calculator needs Administrator permission. The problem is that if you right-click the .jar file there is no option to run it as admin.

So here is the solution that worked for me (sorry for my bad English):

1. You have to go to the folder where you have Java installed. It usually is "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin".

2. There you have to find these files: "Java.exe" and "Javaw.exe".

error2.png

3. You have to right-click "Java.exe" and select "Run this program as an administrator" in the "Compatibility" tab. You also have to right-click "Javaw.exe" and select "Run this program as an administrator" in the "Compatibility" tab.

error3.png

4. Select "Apply" and "OK".

5. From now, when you open a ".jar" file like the Archalias calculator, it will ask you if you want to give permission to open the program.

6. Open the calculator and give the permission. The IV Calculator will work now :D (I recommend to change de Delay (ms) in the Calculator to 200)

I think the steps are clear, but sorry for my bad English and for the images in Spanish. As I said before, this is the solution that worked for me. If it worked for you leave a comment so other people can know that it works fine.

Thank you Archalias for the calculator. If this solution helps you can put it in the first post so other users can see it and fix the problem.

thanks for the tutor broo, it works! :D

page one this tutor :)

Just trying to help the ones that coudn't make it work.

You MUST use the default theme if you want it to work. Maybe if you copy and past the fonts.xml archive that comes with the downloaded file to the theme folder and rewrite it would work butI I didn't try.

Sry for my bad english it's not my native language.

Cya^^