[3rd-party Program] Automatic IV Calculator (v2.2.5) Mac/Linux Compatible

Archalias

[quote name='Archalias' timestamp='1363483840' post='232120']
I'm not sure what you mean... Could you explain?
[/quote]
In the IV range box, when you input the IVs for that specific Pokemon, the text for the IV number will change color when the IV is either high or above average (such as 25, 31, or 20

[quote name='TheOriginal' timestamp='1363486061' post='232161']
Need confirmation on not breaking rules
[/quote]
I really hope they don't have any issues with it...
Almost completely finished... 30,008 chars and 881 lines of code :(

[quote name='iSmashbro' timestamp='1363483964' post='232123']
In the IV range box, when you input the IVs for that specific Pokemon, the text for the IV number will change color when the IV is either high or above average (such as 25, 31, or 20
[/quote]
Also, as far as this goes... Will definitely add something like that :)

[quote name='ProfessorElderberry' timestamp='1363489696' post='232272']
How will this work with different resolutions? Do you need to place the inspect window in a specific place to get it to read properly?
[/quote]
As far as I can tell the game is always scaled to 100% regardless of resolution so it should not be an issue.
Also, in order to use the program you mouse over the first tab in the pokemon summary window then press a hotkey. (It is possible to search the entire screen but user input is much faster for the start)
It reads the data from each tab then puts it into the calculator window for tracking/calculating.

[quote name='TheOriginal' timestamp='1363493225' post='232314']
Someone message a mod about this thread to see if it is not breaking the rules. I am on my phone so I can't.
[/quote]It's not breaking the rules(I think).
I'll PM a Mod about it then.

[quote name='Archalias' timestamp='1363494028' post='232331']
I've actually already finished it you could say :P
[/quote]

well lets get the OK and distribute it, if its an ok you will forever be known as a legend.

EDIT: If this is an OK I will happily donate the first 20+ all ivd good natured pokemon I find... honestly it deserves a damn medal