Add the TMs name to the TM when attached to a pokemon

[quote name='JWingWangWong' timestamp='1366428922' post='297212']
[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/17236-perfecting-the-trading-system/"]Back in my trading thread[/url], I mentioned something about how a TM could be identified. What if you didn't need to attach a TM to a Pokemon and you could just simply drag and drop the item to the trading interface? If you wanted more information about the TM you cover either hover over it like in the bag or do something like this:
[img]http://gyazo.com/73d6600caf11555ee4815123f38274fe.png?1365023428[/img]

But I do like the idea of knowing what the TM is. I support it if some form of it comes to exist.

Edit: Wrong link in the first sentence.
[/quote]

I like the idea of just a new trade system where you can trade items.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If this is somehow hard to implement an alternate suggestion would be to implement a window that contains the list of TMs and their descriptions (similar to the FAQ window). It would do the same effect for those who know how to press a button :) (i'm sure everyone here would use that)

edit: usually i tend to be misinterpreted due to my choice of words and lack of tone in writing, i didn't mean any sarcasm when i posted this.

"This isn't a security thing, just remember the common TMs"

"It's not a security issue, it requires players having some knowledge"

Oh, come on you fucking retards. Just because you remember them, it doesn't mean that everyone else does and that this idea isn't useful. Some of most retarded shit I've read in a while right there.

"This isn't a security thing, just remember the common TMs"
"It's not a security issue, it requires players having some knowledge"

Oh, come on you fucking retards. Just because you remember them, it doesn't mean that everyone else does and that this idea isn't useful. Some of most retarded shit I've read in a while right there.

It is a good suggestion, however to add it because it increases "trading security" doesn't make sense. Hence the reason for the bump and quoting the person of said bump. The suggestion is meant to inform users which is what the game needs because a lot of things are left in the dark. So that and itself is a good reason. I'm assuming you are quoting me but if not I apologise.
  • 2 years later...