Donator Time: Change to In Game Time (Not Real Time)

Eek

Just thought I'd make this thread as i thought it was a good idea so feedback is appreciated as some people may not agree.

Anyway, i noticed that when you donate you're given a time in which you gain bonus exp e.g. 7 days donator you'd obviously receive 7 days donator status. What i thought would be better is if say you bought 7 days donator status you receive 7 days worth of playing time donator status rather than you're donator status expiring literally one week later.

I know 7 days playing time is many hours but that was purely for example.

I know it's not a massive improvement but i think it'd be fairer for everyone if they had the same length of time gaining bonus exp and the slight increase in shiny encounters.

Tell me what you think below <3

[quote name='Lax2013' timestamp='1363282968' post='228742']
But they get less money that way

[spoiler]aka lolnope[/spoiler]
[/quote]
I know but it'd be nice if the people who contribute to make it all possible were given more :(

[quote name='Deejaye' timestamp='1363283805' post='228779']
The only way I can see this as being reasonable would be by reducing the time. For example, 24 playtime hours for $10 or something.

Either way, I personally think giving the 7, 15, or 30 days is better then going by playtime.
[/quote]
Yerp 168 hours would be a bit extensive but i think playing time donator rather than real time would be more beneficial for everyone

[quote name='justicewhale' timestamp='1363285363' post='228818']
+1 Cause its so damn expensive for us South Africans :D
[spoiler]Actually doesn't really bother me either way[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Hehe it'd just be a nice small improvement imo :)

[quote name='Heavenol' timestamp='1363286053' post='228842']
I believe this has been suggested before, and got denied.

Personally, I disagree with the idea, mostly because the devs would earn much less money.
[/quote]
I only went through about 2 pages before posting sowwy

[quote name='Deshar' timestamp='1363301752' post='229311']
Donators are suppossed to donate to help the game, not to obtain any benefit, the benefit is just something the developers give you as a thanks for donating. You're actually not entitled to it at all.
[/quote]

Pretty much most of what he said.

This option is usually available in other places is because you're literally buying it, not donating. Here, its the admins way of saying thanks for the donation.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.