Hello there

So hi all, I'm Dannnno (IGN and forum name). I've actually been playing since November and I've logged ~400-450 hours between alts and main and stuff... I just haven't really gotten into the forum until recently. This is mainly because I couldn't figure out how to change my profile pic and I was embarrassed... :L

Anyway you probably don't recognize me unless you've been in ch 2 or you frequent Team Bong's forum page...

For all of you who don't recognize me or do but know nothing about me here goes. I'm a pretty average college student who loves pokemon and probably spends more time playing this than he should. I also get belligerently high (hence Team Bong) or drunk and log on, I apologize if I've offended you >.<

I'm an officer and one of the founding members of Team Bong (and I hope none of you hold it against me). If you don't like it, well I don't like you (kidding). I hope I can set an example that stoners don't have to be villified or treated as complete idiots and space wasters (although some certainly are).

All of that aside I hope to be more active on the forums in the future and participate in more official tournaments so keep an eye out for my name! ;)

See you in game,

Dannnno

PS - I'm searching for an awesome signature. If you have any ideas/suggestions for it or if you find funny pictures that you just wanna share feel free to post them below! :3

• 1 month later...