[Denied]The PC BOX Suggestion thread.

How about ''Quick Withdraw/Deposit''?
Example how it would work:
Hold Shift and then rightclick on a pokemon in your box/pc to Quick Withdraw it to your party (if there is space)
It goes almost the same for Deposit -> Rightclick while Holding Shift to deposit pokemons from your party to the Box.

This feature is only available while using/browsing the pc

[quote name='Sammier' timestamp='1366305296' post='293993']
How about ''Quick Withdraw/Deposit''?
Example how it would work:
Hold Shift and then rightclick on a pokemon in your box/pc to Quick Withdraw it to your party (if there is space)
It goes almost the same for Deposit -> Rightclick while Holding Shift to deposit pokemons from your party to the Box.

This feature is only available while using/browsing the pc
[/quote]
I like it. Or double click.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='AzizFTW' timestamp='1367425044' post='315602']
Ok, so, it'd be cool if you could name your boxes.

>:3
[/quote]
How hard is it to remember 7 boxes...

No hard feelings, already looking forward to next update, no innocent pokemon deleted

• 2 weeks later...

We'll be doing some updates with the PC Box next update to make it more functional. This includes:

• An easier release function via the Right Click menu.
  • Box-To-Box movement.
  • Brief information of the pokémon on hover-over (Containing Level, Current HP, Held Item name, Moves Learned)
  • Doubling the box space, halving the box #s.
  • A yellow box around Shinies to indicate their shininess.
BjWjQER.png

We will likely never do complete box releases. Auto-sort functionality may come later as it did with the Bag GUI. Item storage is a given, although it requires the PC system to be reworked to hold Items.

An increase in the number of boxes is not out of the question, although we may need to rework some networking to handle it. This will likely be a donation option.

Note that the screenshot is from the development server and is not necessarily representative of the update which will be deployed to Live.

I (along with A LOT of other players would like you to reconsider doing a release entire box option. I currently have 2 boxes full of abras. I don't want to go through each one of them clicking "release" that'd take too long. If the worry is about accidentally deleting an important box, have it be a triple confirmation. letting them know how many pokemon they're gonna get rid of each time.

ex: *clicks release all in box* popup "are you sure you want to release this entire box?" yes "You will be getting rid of ## pokemon. is this ok?" yes "please look through this box one last time to make sure you aren't going to lose anything important. Delete?" yes *all pokemon in box get deleted*

• 2 weeks later...

[quote]An increase in the number of boxes is not out of the question, although we may need to rework some networking to handle it. This will likely be a donation option.[/quote] Well, now people just create multi accounts solely for purpose of more pokemon storage, all players would like to see it and it would decrease multi-account rate.

• 5 weeks later...

Add a shortcut to bring up a pokemons summary whilst it is in the PC Box.

My Small Beef with the PC Box System:

The popup menu that appears when you right-click a pokemon in the pc box is cool and all..

However; now with the auto IV calculator working again, I noticed it is a hassle to bring up the pokemon summary windows quickly while the pokemon is stored in the pc box.

Possible Solutions:

1. Make a Party Slot shortcut for viewing the summary of a pokemon.

2. Remove the popup menu when right clicking, make it open the summary.  *Move To & Release have a Party Slot shortcut anyway.

[spoiler]

pls don't.

pls don't necro old threads. It's bad forum etiquette.
[spoiler]necro means posting in a thread that hasn't been posted in for a while, therefore, reviving it or necro-ing it.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...