[Denied]The PC BOX Suggestion thread.

[quote name='Kyu' timestamp='1365324215' post='270683']
We'll be doing some updates with the PC Box next update to make it more functional. This includes:[list]
[*]An easier release function via the Right Click menu.
[*]Box-To-Box movement.
[*]Brief information of the pokémon on hover-over (Containing Level, Current HP, Held Item name, Moves Learned)
[*]Doubling the box space, halving the box #s.
[*]A yellow box around Shinies to indicate their shininess.
[/list]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BjWjQER.png[/img]

We will likely never do complete box releases. Auto-sort functionality may come later as it did with the Bag GUI. Item storage is a given, although it requires the PC system to be reworked to hold Items.

An increase in the number of boxes is not out of the question, although we may need to rework some networking to handle it. This will likely be a donation option.

Note that the screenshot is from the development server and is not necessarily representative of the update which will be deployed to Live.
[/quote]

If anyone didn't notice the NPC on the bottom has a bit better graphics than usual. That's right, the NPC sprite is from HG/SS. That means they have started work on developing sprites from the HG/SS rom into the game.

[quote name='JWingWangWong' timestamp='1365383746' post='271999']
If anyone didn't notice the NPC on the bottom has a bit better graphics than usual. That's right, the NPC sprite is from HG/SS. That means they have started work on developing sprites from the HG/SS rom into the game.
[/quote]
Dat observation skills. I like it!

We'll be doing some updates with the PC Box next update to make it more functional. This includes:[list]
[*]Box-To-Box movement.
[*]Brief information of the pokémon on hover-over (Containing Level, Current HP, Held Item name, Moves Learned)
[/list]

We will likely never do complete box releases. Auto-sort functionality may come later as it did with the Bag GUI. Item storage is a given, although it requires the PC system to be reworked to hold Items.

An increase in the number of boxes is not out of the question, although we may need to rework some networking to handle it. This will likely be a donation option.

Note that the screenshot is from the development server and is not necessarily representative of the update which will be deployed to Live.
[/quote]

Let me point out that the egg should not be level 5. It would make more sense if it said "Lv. N/A"

[spoiler]lol double post. I'm retarded.[/spoiler]

[quote name='CipherWeston' timestamp='1365384881' post='272022']
Pointed out the egg before you. Skill.
Kyu already said that more boxes would likely be a future donation option.
[/quote]
You pointed out the egg's level, I pointed out the egg itself
[spoiler][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3kzyoB1zm1qitkkto1_400.gif[/img][/spoiler]

[*]Box-To-Box movement.
[/list]
[/quote]
"Doubling the box space, halving the box #s."

Wont people lose pokemon form boxs that no longer exist if that update happens?

...Also please think about letting [b]everyone[/b] have more boxs, not just donators.

[quote name='Conker' timestamp='1365394005' post='272319']

[/quote]

No, Boxes 1 and 2 will become Box 1, Boxes 3 and 4 will become Box 2, etc.

...Also please think about letting [b]everyone[/b] have more boxs, not just donators.
[/quote]

Sigh. You'd have the same amount of space, but all visible in one screen, instead of having to click on the side to view boxes 8-14.

EDIT: Damnit the forum is full of ninjas.

[/quote]

Please this ^, many players and me are having a problem of space in pc.

With competitive pokes+shinies+utility pokes+untouched pokemon for shop its really easy to have the pc full. In my case I can't even "farm" for good ived pokes.

So I think it will be really convenient for many players to have 25-30 boxes (750-900 pokes) instead of just 14 boxes (420 pokes). And considering that new pokes will appear eventually, this will be more needed.

[quote name='JWingWangWong' timestamp='1365383746' post='271999']
That means they have started work on developing sprites from the HG/SS rom into the game.
[/quote]

+10 points to you for great skills of perception!
[img]http://www.ltparis.com/images/vader-impressive.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
x == (x*2) / 2

The above equation is equal... both sides have the same amount of 'slots'.

Lets say (for easy math), that each box has 10 slots in it, and there are a total of 10 boxes... if you double the amount of slots per box that would mean 10 would become 20. If you half the amount of boxes, that would leave you with 5. 10x10 is equal to 100, and 20x5 is equal to 100... there is no loss of slots by doing this, the same amount of slots still exists.

[s]Also, RIP Bruce,... I miss ya buddy...[/s] since when did you come back from the dead?

[*]Box-To-Box movement.
[/list]

[/quote]

I LOVE YOU KYU

[*]Box-To-Box movement.
[/list]

[/quote]

Aren't you guys putting in a laptop too?

[quote name='Cifer44' timestamp='1365621532' post='277321']
Kyu, could we possibly have this update within a week or 2? Just as it self? The PC storage update and laptop update will make things much easier on people who hunt for competition Pokemon
[/quote]

Everytime someone asks for an update they laugh and push it back an hour... QQ