[Denied]The PC BOX Suggestion thread.

(note to mods: feel free to lock this thread if you'd like, but I'd suggest you pin it instead)

This is a thread for all the PC box suggestions to go into, it'll save people a lot of time and searching for PC box suggestion threads if they have their own suggestion regarding the storage box.

To clarify: PC box being the pokecenter BillPC storage box used to hold extra pokemon you capture along your journey. (beyond the six slots available in your party, that is).

People who have made PC box suggestion threads can link their threads here, as well as quote the first post from said threads, if they don't want to link. Or they could put both.

I feel this thread should help to sort all this PC box business out.

Yeah this should definitely be pinned, PC Box needs to be remade and the following should be done:

[b]1. Smart Search:[/b] When we enter the first letter of a Pokemon, all the Pokemons starting with that letter will appear.

[b]2. Competitive 50s & 100s boxes:[/b] Adding a level 50 & 100 box/boxes, all level 50 and 100 Pokemons will automatically be placed there and an option to remove them to a different box if the player wanted to.

[b]3. Auto Sorting system:[/b] Pokemons will be sorted automatically by Poke-Dex #, level, etc. with the ability to disable it if the player wanted to.

[b]4. Orange shiny box: [/b]All shiny Pokemons will be placed there automatically.

[b]5. Releasing Pokemons: [/b]When trying to release a shiny Pokemon there should be a promote asking if the player really wanted to release it (exactly like when someone wants to use the Master Ball), also when a Pokemon holding an item is released, the item it was holding will be sent to the players bag without the need of a promote.

[b]6. When boxes are filled up:[/b] a message should appear telling the player that it.

[b]7. Drag & Drop:[/b] Allow us to drag a Pokemon from one box and dropping it to another instead of us having to place him in our party first. [b]Or[/b] allow us when we right click on a Pokemon there is an option to place him in another box, which i think is easier and better.

This is all what i can think of for now ...

[quote name='Demando' timestamp='1362447847' post='218447']
Yeah this should definitely be pinned, PC Box needs to be remade and the following should be done:

[b]1. Smart Search:[/b] When we enter the first letter of a Pokemon, all the Pokemons starting with that letter will appear.

[b]2. Competitive 50s & 100s boxes:[/b] Adding a level 50 & 100 box/boxes, all level 50 and 100 Pokemons will automatically be placed there and an option to remove them to a different box if the player wanted to.

[b]3. Auto Sorting system:[/b] Pokemons will be sorted automatically by Poke-Dex #, level, etc. with the ability to disable it if the player wanted to.

[b]4. Orange shiny box: [/b]All shiny Pokemons will be placed there automatically.

[b]5. Releasing Pokemons: [/b]When trying to release a shiny Pokemon there should be a promote asking if the player really wanted to release it (exactly like when someone wants to use the Master Ball), also when a Pokemon holding an item is released, the item it was holding will be sent to the players bag without the need of a promote.

[b]6. When boxes are filled up:[/b] a message should appear telling the player that it.

[b]7. Drag & Drop:[/b] Allow us to drag a Pokemon from one box and dropping it to another instead of us having to place him in our party first. [b]Or[/b] allow us when we right click on a Pokemon there is an option to place him in another box, which i think is easier and better.

[/quote]
I'm really loving that smart search suggestion, but where would such a search bar go?

[quote name='Demando' timestamp='1362447847' post='218447']

[/quote]
[quote name='DarkPlague2863' timestamp='1362451516' post='218477']
How about "Choose which PC Box Caught Pokemon Go To"?
[/quote]

these all sound good also the condense option
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/14571-condense-pc-deposit-box-button/page__hl__condense

and the orange shiny box which has 2 GMs in there saying its a good idea-i want to know if they plan to add it
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/12023-orange-shiny-box-in-pc/page__hl__shiny+box

All I ask in the box is, when a box is open and there's free space in that box, we just have to click our Pokemon and not drag it for moving from Team->Box. Same with Box->Team if there's space in our team.

And also an auto-release for whole box.

[quote name='Jingor' timestamp='1362479663' post='218689']
If you add [b]more boxes[/b] it would be nice. I think that there is a suggestion thread about that but I haven't found it.
[/quote]

This. Give me 99 boxes I don't care I'll fill them up :v
But seriously, ~25 or so would be nice.

[quote name='Dougington' timestamp='1362589365' post='220231']
I'd like a locked box of some sorts where nothing can go in unless I drag it in. Would be handy to store competitive pokemon and shinies without having all of those shitty newly caught taking up space.
[/quote]

This would be cool as well :P

I'm so glad to see my thread taking off like this. Please do keep the suggestions coming. Having them neatly organized like this will make it much easier for the staff to see everyone's ideas on PC box related ideas. :)

Also, I think (it should be) in the next update, the shiny orange highlight in PC box should be added, staff seemed to shine on that idea (no, not a pun), and it sounds easy enough to code in.

Not sure if this was suggested in this thread, but maybe by right-clicking a box #, it opens it in a new "window" that, if you right-click a Pokemon in the main box, it auto-sends to the window'd box.

If that makes sense. Would make manual sorting easier since it's faster to right-click than to drag.

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]This has been suggested before in the past by myself as well as others. I just think its appropriate to revisit the suggestion :][/font][/size][/color]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Allowing users to custom [u]name their PC boxes[/u] instead of the default Box 1, 2, 3....etc[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Dougington' timestamp='1362589365' post='220231']
I'd like a locked box of some sorts where nothing can go in unless I drag it in. Would be handy to store competitive pokemon and shinies without having all of those shitty newly caught taking up space.
[/quote]
This. Fucking, this.

[quote name='Saphy' timestamp='1362640839' post='221052']
[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]This has been suggested before in the past by myself as well as others. I just think its appropriate to revisit the suggestion :][/font][/size][/color]

[color=#3399cc][size=2][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Allowing users to custom [u]name their PC boxes[/u] instead of the default Box 1, 2, 3....etc[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Xenopenses' timestamp='1362646509' post='221082']
Not sure if mentioned all ready but renaming boxes would be good
[/quote]
Just read the thread, its not like there is much to read.