[Denied]Catch pokemon to get GC coins.

[quote name='MajikDan' timestamp='1367979045' post='325224']
I actually think this would be a fantastic idea if we just replaced the payment of game corner coins with a payment in pokedollars.
[/quote]
[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1367979870' post='325238']
That also makes more sense too.
[/quote]
Will you two lovebirds get a room?

[quote name='MajikDan' timestamp='1367979045' post='325224']
I actually think this would be a fantastic idea if we just replaced the payment of game corner coins with a payment in pokedollars.
[/quote]

But! That doesn't make it any easier to get my TM's!

[quote name='Darkshade' timestamp='1367960398' post='324818']
Agreed, just not for workarounds for the game corner.

Quests in general are fine, but we will not be implementing game corner workarounds.
[/quote]

So game corner will always be terrible?

[quote name='Siege' timestamp='1367986744' post='325376']
So game corner will always be terrible?
[/quote]
[quote name='Munya' timestamp='1368007383' post='325553']
It isn't terrible. You can get the game corner TM's at all, be happy.
[/quote]

From reading the suggestion box since the GC was implemented, you always have these people. There are people that realize how bad the game corner is, and there are the people that always say "you should just be happy you can get BoltBeam." In reality, the game corner is very bad. It takes hours of RNG fest slots just to get enough for[b] one [/b]TM. Ideas like these that don't decrease the time it takes to get coins, but make it entertaining are the ideas that really need to be implemented.

[quote name='SgtAsh' timestamp='1368014687' post='325640']
From reading the suggestion box since the GC was implemented, you always have these people. There are people that realize how bad the game corner is, and there are the people that always say "you should just be happy you can get BoltBeam." In reality, the game corner is very bad. It takes hours of RNG fest slots just to get enough for[b] one [/b]TM. Ideas like these that don't decrease the time it takes to get coins, but make it entertaining are the ideas that really need to be implemented.
[/quote]

Ever since its implementation there have been people saying it takes HOURS to get one tm, it takes an hour and a half on average, if that, to get a tm10, which is the most expensive TM. It takes much less time to get 2k fewer coins for the 4k tm's. If you don't find slots entertaining then trade with someone who does or win many of the TM tournies that have been popping up. I have farmed over 500k coins worth of tm's, my times are not wrong either if you wish to argue about it I have also used the odds for specific numbers and the amount of times you can potentially spin a minute..

[quote name='SgtAsh' timestamp='1368014687' post='325640']

[/quote] Everyone knows the slots are, right at this moment, a terrible RNG fest. But the fact of the matter is, suggestions like this [b]in order to get game corner coins[/b] are pointless. It's not going to happen. There are plans to add more [b]games[/b] to the game corner which aren't RNG fest slots, and you can participate in that discussion in the thread I linked earlier. Banging your head against the wall begging for workarounds isn't going to get you very far when it's been said over and over again that workarounds aren't going to happen.