[Video][Commentary] PokeMMO Series, Just Started (Chosen by viewers)

Hey guys I just wanted to update everyone on my new series which has brought me here. Seeing as Pokemon was a big part of my childhood and something I still love (I sometimes wish my parents hadn't persuaded me that I would grow out of having pokemon painted all over my walls so I may as well go with something else) I wanted to share the experience with my subscribers and found two awesome pokemon games I could play on the PC. One being pokemmo and the other being pokemon3D. I played an episode of both and overall it seems that PokeMMO came out on top meaning that here I am with a second episode to share with you guys!

I have posted both of the videos below and will keep this thread upadted when more are released, feel free to give me tips and suggestions of things I should look at and cover in the series and anything that could help me out it would be much appreciated :)

Anyway I hope you enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zbY6oqPANA[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDkS2P_v9hM[/media]

[quote name='kloneman' timestamp='1362332058' post='216997']
I loved these episodes! I can't wait for more, already subscribed. :D
[/quote]

Thank you! Its always great to hear positive feedback, feel free to give me any suggestions or pointers :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='RoarArrogance' timestamp='1363378652' post='230270']
I watched 1 and 2 and very much enjoyed :) I am doing an LP of this swellness :P. Don't worry i am not going to ask you to watch but it would be great if maybe we could team up for an EP as that would help me out loads, if not that's cool :) but keep them up :)
[/quote]

I'd be happy to check out your channel if you give me the link, perhaps we can do that in the future if my series does well :)

[quote name='Sidera' timestamp='1363391161' post='230470']
I'd be happy to check out your channel if you give me the link, perhaps we can do that in the future if my series does well :)
[/quote]

sure [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/RoarArrogance?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/RoarArrogance?feature=mhee[/url]

there you go. i hope to hear from you soon

[quote name='kloneman' timestamp='1363395750' post='230607']
You're LP has been very interesting thus far, I just love how sophisticated and interesting British women are, I am incredibly glad i was born here.
[/quote]

Sophisticated and interesting? wow that's a compliment I have never had before. Thanks! ^_^

[quote name='Casssandra' timestamp='1363411152' post='230858']
ahh i always wanted to do a LP of this game~ but i dont have the stuff i need for it Q3Q instead im highly considering doing a little comic :3
[/quote]

A Comic sounds cool as well :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Mibbix' timestamp='1365020439' post='263914']
Great videos. Make more of them and Ill be happy :):D
[/quote]

Thanks and hey! Yeh I haven't been posting recently because I got really busy and had a lot of stress with college work and then straight after I started my college holiday so I literally went into relax mode and have been doing stuff I haven't able to do whilst having College to go to which means videos have been put on hold for the time being :)

I watched episode 3 :D

The content and commentary was perfect but asides from that i'm going to give you some suggestions to improve your video
The video overlay of you could be a little bit bigger but thats just my preference

Now this is going to take alot of extra time and editing but when you do get into a pokemon battle create an overlay of that battle so that it takes up the whole screen :P
It would be nicer if that battle was bigger on the youtube video :P

Again just some minor things :P I Subbed :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic