Option to remove all held items from all PC boxes

Siege

Question

Recently I've been noticing how inconvenient it is in order to to remove held items from pc pokemon. Having tons of different teams ready for different battle situations, I usually leave held items on pokemon when I put them back in the box. I think it would be a benefit to everyone to have a button on the PC that allows for all held items from every box to be sent to your bag. It seems like a simple and easy thing to implement, and an even greater reward for all players trying to keep their held items in check.

16 answers to this question

This is a MUST, I've accidentally released an Abra that was holding a twisted spoon without noticing -_-" there is no reason at all for a Pokemon in the PC Box to be holding any items at all, there have been many suggestions concerning the PC box and how it needs a remake with advanced options to sort, search and what not, hope it will happen sooner or later

Why? The lucky egg will go straight to your bag, it's not like it's going to disappear or anything

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i mean if it glitched.........................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
i mean if it glitched.........................................................................................................................................................................................

The game is still in alpha, you can expect some glitches, but if you're scared of losing an egg, don't do anything that might induce it (I've lost 2 exp shares that somehow glitched with the last update)

Back on track (kinda, it's been a while): I like it, for pretty much the same reasons already stated, but it would be nice also to have options to remove only a few items from a few pokes, there are some items I'd rather keep on."