PokeMMO 10th Anniversary Limited Vanity Poll

PokeMMO 10th Anniversary Limited Vanity Poll  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Which Vanity do you like the most?

• Fire Dragon Robes
    • Poisonous Flower Hat
    • Giant Turtle Shell

1 hour ago, MeTradeCuteMons said:

Does it make a hissing noise when it animates though?

It does. its pretty neat.

I have a suspicion the devs are going to add trigger animations to the rest of the exclusive time limiteds for this event. This obviously make the giant turtle a much better investment than the poison hat and maybe even the fire robes depending on the trigger they will give it. They probably didn't release the "water gun" because it would have most likely had the same effect as the giant turtle would.

For now I would def buy the giant turtle shells as a temp investment (then sell them the second they release the trigger xD). but the dragon fire robes would break the gtl if they gave them a triggerable fire animation. ANd thats the gamble fire robes or giant turtles

Ofc this is all just speculation.

1小时前,BrokenJoker 说:

It does. its pretty neat.

I have a suspicion the devs are going to add trigger animations to the rest of the exclusive time limiteds for this event. This obviously make the giant turtle a much better investment than the poison hat and maybe even the fire robes depending on the trigger they will give it. They probably didn't release the "water gun" because it would have most likely had the same effect as the giant turtle would.

For now I would def buy the giant turtle shells as a temp investment (then sell them the second they release the trigger xD). but the dragon fire robes would break the gtl if they gave them a triggerable fire animation. ANd thats the gamble fire robes or giant turtles

Ofc this is all just speculation.

No matter what happens in the third stage, I now think that the giant turtle shell is a good fashion.