Staff, this is what I mean when I've said I'm disappointed with ban inconsistency

At this very moment in global chat there's a player who has quite literally advocated for me to "drink bleach" and "savour it".

I won't name the player, you have access to chat logs, but when I get multi-day bans for much less it certainly rubs me the wrong way.

Incorporate a report feature or enforce rules around the clock. I understand asking for the latter is unrealistic, but then there's no point in having staff on this game. I understand making this post will likely lead to it getting locked and maybe even result in ME receiving punishment, but this is just ridiculous.

Please do better.

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

At this very moment in global chat there's a player who has quite literally advocated for me to "drink bleach" and "savour it".

I won't name the player, you have access to chat logs, but when I get multi-day bans for much less it certainly rubs me the wrong way.

As Munya has stated, you can report players and they are taking care of. We can't be online at all of times cause team is made of volunteers but we certainly aim to be there as much as we can. 

Please make a report and we will take a look into player's behaviour