10 hours ago, JaredNattyDaddyTKL said:

you didn't make any of this

@nurver9

Lmao look at this guy

"Taking inspiration" and "borrowing from" are my favorite quotations when you can tell someone's blatantly lifted your assets

9 hours ago, JOSUEMDDR said:

In fact, if I am creating it, I just took some images from a theme and I am improving them and editing some so that they are not the same or somewhat outdated.

This is Jared's original content. You're stealing his intellectual property and claiming it as your own. It's also directly against forum rules.

6.) Do not post other people's work without permission, whether this be in a thread, or AS a thread. 

Edited by nurver9
2 hours ago, nurver9 said:

"Taking inspiration" and "borrowing from" are my favorite quotations when you can tell someone's blatantly lifted your assets

This is Jared's original content. You're stealing his intellectual property and claiming it as your own. It's also directly against forum rules.

At no time am I claiming it as mine, I'm just taking it for inspiration, it should be clarified that I'm changing everything that is in the topic since this is my first creation and I only know a little about adding xml and more

2 hours ago, JOSUEMDDR said:

At no time am I claiming it as mine, I'm just taking it for inspiration, it should be clarified that I'm changing everything that is in the topic since this is my first creation and I only know a little about adding xml and more

You're still re-uploading his assets in a new thread.

You can't just say "I'm using this as inspiration" and not modify something to a certain degree- or even take the time to credit the author which you know who you scraped their assets.

You don't take "inspiration" from other books and write a new one with their chapters rewritten word for word lol, that's plagiarism;-what makes this any different? Other than someone spending their time making an image or writing code and you're receiving the credit for it- regardless if you're claiming it's yours or not, the end-user isn't aware of the origin of the stolen content, they just assume it belongs to you because it's in your post.

inb4 "I am just doing this for fun"

18 hours ago, JOSUEMDDR said:

Todos seguimos las reglas aquí, bueno no todos pero no por eso tienes que ser igual que ellos, puedes hacer temas fácilmente con programas de edición tomando de base el tema default y usando imágenes de Google, como dice, si vas a usar material de otros temas recuerda preguntar o al menos dar crédito correspondiente 

Aquí tengo una guía de como editar temas, no está al 100% pero seguro te ayudará 

Si necesitas ayuda no dudes en decirme 

We all follow the rules here, well not all but that doesn't mean you have to be the same as them, you can easily make themes with editing programs based on the default theme and using Google images, as it says, if you are going to use material from others topics remember to ask or at least give credit

Here I have a guide on how to edit themes, it is not 100% but it will surely help you

If you need help do not hesitate to tell me

I'm closing the thread, just a simple reminder. If you're willing to use someone's work to create your guide, that's totally fine as long as you're requesting the OG owner to do so and he/she gives you permission to use his/her assets. Otherwise, that will be considered as plagiarizing, and eventually removed from here, thank you ♥

For more info regarding to Customization rules, please check Darkshade's thread: 

• Shadow locked this topic