Scyther not inflicting the proper amount of damage

i dont know if im wrong with this, but when you check the damage scyther should do with ACROBATICS and the flying gem and +2 damage (1 sword dance) against cofa or mandibuzz, some times or mostly they do not faint. But if you check the damage on the pokemon damage calculator https://calc.pokemonshowdown.com/ you will see that the amount of damage goes to 102% to 120% but this doesnt happens in pokemmo. SO i wanted to know.. is scyther nerfed in pokemmo? or are mandibuzz and cofagrigus boosted? or is this an error with acrobatic or something?

thanks for your time and commenst.

scyther.png

Just now, hectuko said:

i dont know if im wrong with this, but when you check the damage scyther should do with ACROBATICS and the flying gem and +2 damage (1 sword dance) against cofa or mandibuzz, some times or mostly they do not faint. But if you check the damage on the pokemon damage calculator https://calc.pokemonshowdown.com/ you will see that the amount of damage goes to 102% to 120% but this doesnt happens in pokemmo. SO i wanted to know.. is scyther nerfed in pokemmo? or are mandibuzz and cofagrigus boosted? or is this an error with acrobatic or something?

scyther.png

For gems damage, use B/W calculator, it's more accurate

The calculator incorrectly applies the technician modifier. Technician doesn't apply to acrobatics because it gets boosted to >60 base power by the gem and after the item is lost. Remove technician from the calc and you will have the correct values

Edited by Zymogen
9 minutes ago, hectuko said:

i did and its even worse, the damage goes from 117.6 to 138.6%

Anyway it's just for the record, Zymo pointed out that interesting fact haha, but i tested it already with a friend and we found out that the B/W one is the accurate according to gem damages

13 minutes ago, hectuko said:

scyther.png

There's a bug when calcing with gems, for acro+gem calc use aerial ace and boost it's base damage to 165, for acro without gem use aerial with 110 dmg, both calcs u need to do with no items held

im a little confuse, those numbers do not show what ive experiense using that in pokemmo. are you guys sure about that? 100%? because when i use the sword dance, acrobatics and flying gem scyther can OHKO to hippodown full hp (in pokemmo) but that doesnt happens with cofa and mandibuzz, im using the numbers you gave me, but that doesnt happen in pokemmo either.

Edited by hectuko

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.