Me estafaron (I have been cheated)

se que comerciar con gente y dinero real es ban pero soy de venezuela y necesito dinero por eso intente tradear con un usuario  el hombre es de canada y me dijo que me pagaria por dos shiny y 1m de pokeyen  le di un shiny y 1m de pokeyen y el otro shiny  se lo daria despues del pago me dijo que lo estaban llevando pero no me llego nada por eso pregunto que si me podrian desvolver mis cosas a si sea solo el shiny y si me van a banear lo acepto perocon la condicion de que a el tambien mi nombre en el juego es: Williqndav y  la otra persona es: [Edited]

posdata: si necesitan pruebas me avisan y le mando

I know that trading with people and real money is banned but I'm from Venezuela and I need money so I tried to trade with a user the man is from Canada and he told me he would pay me for two shiny and 1m of pokeyen I gave him a shiny and 1m of pokeyen and the other shiny would give it to him after the payment, he told me that they were taking him but nothing came to me, so I ask if they could return my things to me if it is just the shiny and if they are going to ban me, I accept it, but with the condition that To him also my name in the game is: Williqndav and the other person is: [Edited]

postscript: if you need proof let me know and I'll send you

• Seth locked this topic