Why are we so disrespectful to a PLANT?

viviV

Question

I just had damien a mod try and tell me who fought for the right to have legal canibis in the state of new york, that a medicinal plant i use with a doctor prescription is "drug talk" now i dont know what kind of back woods bs game you are playing at here but I can tell you that people dont fight for your rights for you to censor them after you get them and in the state where I live marijuana has been used to treat a wide range of medicinal issues that clearly your staff has absolutely no respect for I would LIKE for them to not be over zealous in censorship when we are all having fun and not be a back stabbing fun vampire is what i would like. But that said i wont be shy about saying I use and have to use this medicinally due to a condition and i dont think some single countries bias disposition and mislabling of a medicine should be censored or even categorized as a "illegal drug" this is ignorant and why we have a profanity and censorship filter we dont need to be abused by your staff FOR SOCIALIZING... EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS NOW.  

IT IS OVER ZEALOUS CENSORSHIP AND ABSOLUTELY IGNORANT. THIS WAS NOT A QUESTION BUT MORE OF A STATEMENT. damien...

3 answers to this question

I must remind you that this is a pokemon game, not a place to have this kind of discussion or appropriate for you to fight for your beliefs on the subject. You are free to do so somewhere else, but here you must respect the rules stated on https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/

Short and simple, we are not going to allow talks about this subject. If you don't agree with this I suggest you to look for a different game to play instead of insisting in it, it will be easier for everyone, including you. Thank you!