hewwo from a clueless lugia enjoyer

hi there!! i have started my pokemmo journey just a few hours ago where I met @Bestfriends! he's introduced me to the forums and i thought i would introduce myself! my name is stilldarkout or you can call me crane! i'm 20 years old and despite being a huge fan of the pokemon series i have never actually completed a pokemon game, so that is my ultimate goal! 

the first pokemon games i ever played were emulated years ago on my old android phone, until I would get stuck in difficult areas and give up. eventually i moved on to some other games such as Pokemon Go and collecting some of the cards from the card game, but my favorite has always been these original games. i discovered one of my friends on discord playing pokemmo and i got really interested, so here i am! perhaps I will start a journey with my partner soon, but for now i'm exploring the unova region. 

there couldn't have been a better time for me to join with the 10 year anniversary coming so soon, and i am very excited to meet some members of the community and make some friends!!

image.png.9185bc2b8c4295c73d1e66e48b12d4c5.png

Edited by stilldarkout
formatting