Reduce Rock Smash respawn time

Poufilou

Question

Since new update, rocks in every regions takes 5 minutes to respawn. 

This is a huge problem for farming. 5 minutes is too long. 

Shiny hunting Shuckle was already hell for me, yet still enjoyable ; now it's become a pain to wait 5 minutes everytime I want to get encounters.

This also reduces everstone farming diversity of places. Now there's only one or two places that are the only way to not lose your time. It's horrible, please go back to the original respawn time. 

10 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

Couldn't you in-theory, place an alt at the same rocks and switch characters, then mail your fossils to yourself?

Yes, but why would anyone want to do that. It's a troublesome answer for something that originally wouldn't need go to such lengths. It's not even decent, switching alt back and forth in my Shuckle spot and they didn't even respawn after both my main and alt smashed it & spent time catching em. Besides I'm personally going for shiny, not farming fossils, but this is an issue for everyone seeking to farm something off rocks. 

10 hours ago, Poufilou said:

Yes, but why would anyone want to do that. It's a troublesome answer for something that originally wouldn't need go to such lengths. It's not even decent, switching alt back and forth in my Shuckle spot and they didn't even respawn after both my main and alt smashed it & spent time catching em. Besides I'm personally going for shiny, not farming fossils, but this is an issue for everyone seeking to farm something off rocks. 

I never meant it as an answer, just a temporary band-aid.

With the addition of Lures + easy Graveler hordes, is there any reason to keep the nerf on Rock Smash respawn time ? It's far from the most optimal way to farm everstones now. It still ruins other activities related to Rock Smash such as shiny hunting. Please reconsider. @Kyu

also there are no rocks in route 40 (Shuckle dex)

CE1zVXH.png