a question?

This def sounds like something your friend needs to make a support ticket on. You can give your friend this link to navigate there.

If your friend was caught RWT (Real World Trading) as in selling Pokeyen for real money such as USD, or anything like that then the ban was likely justified. Most gaming platforms don't allow RWTing to begin with, because it can create an unstable and imbalanced economy. 

I'd personally have your friend approach via support. I don't think anyone here on the forums can help you with this problem. This is going to be a Mod+ thing. The fastest way to get a hold of Moderators / Staff is through the support ticket system. 

Good luck.

25 minutes ago, Samael1890 said:

I have a friend who is a youtuber and wants to raffle 100k for reaching 100 subscribers but heard that they ban for selling money Can someone help me on this topic?

its not allowed to do that

31 minutes ago, Samael1890 said:

I have a friend who is a youtuber and wants to raffle 100k for reaching 100 subscribers but heard that they ban for selling money Can someone help me on this topic?

He's free to raffle whatever he wants, as long as he's not exchanging the raffle prize for an in real life active (cash, etc)

Hope this helps.

• Shadow locked this topic