The Name Rater: Get help choosing nicknames!

Fera

• 2 weeks later...

Need help with medicham

I nicknamed mine Karate Kid, I also considered Buddha Lee, and Jedi.

What Should I nickname my Female Lanturn? 

Lanturn.gif

Edited by Rwne

Named it Fancy Pants (better than uguu head i guess)

No clue on lanturn

That works. I actually almost nicknamed my Medicham 'Ultimate Muscle'. It's a name of an anime that was dubbed by 4kids and I watched a bit as a kid and thought it was terrible (even as a kid). But the main character and Medicham look similar (same lips and both fighters).

[SPOILER]1426643-umusclegcngergc10_640w.jpg[/SPOILER]

And since I'm making another post I might as well ask about better nicknames for my male Charizard (Dragon) and my female Gyarados (Intimidate).

cccccccccccccchhhhhhh.gif130.gif

That works. I actually almost nicknamed my Medicham 'Ultimate Muscle'. It's a name of an anime that was dubbed by 4kids and I watched a bit as a kid and thought it was terrible (even as a kid). But the main character and Medicham look similar (same lips and both fighters).

And since I'm making another post I might as well ask about better nicknames for my male Charizard (Dragon) and my female Gyarados (Intimidate).

I named my zards Descartes and 1TurnSub2Bdrum, my gyara i just "Sushi" instead

Yeah, that show blew. But, it did have a fucking rad theme song.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E[/media]

I also appreciate that the bad guys are basically the nWO, right down to the logo. Just minus a drunk Scott Hall and Kevin Nash booking himself to win.

Need a nickname for Hitmonlee

Legday.

• 3 weeks later...