The Name Rater: Get help choosing nicknames!

Fera

So far I've got a male Alakazam named Kazimir, from a book I read. A very central character that died, not a good omen for my Alakazam but it was a good character.

I have a male Cacturne named Hat, which hearkens back to when I had Pokemon Emerald, and I named it for its badass hat. The memorable part was when the Daycare lady said "If you want your Hat back, it'll be $1000!"

I need a name for a male Gyarados, which will be a physical sweeper.

I need a name for a genderless Starmie, which will be a special sweeper.

I need a name for a female Dusclops, who will be a staller.

I need a name for a male Espeon, which will be a Calm Mind Baton Passer.

So far I've got a male Alakazam named Kazimir, from a book I read. A very central character that died, not a good omen for my Alakazam but it was a good character.

I have a male Cacturne named Hat, which hearkens back to when I had Pokemon Emerald, and I named it for its badass hat. The memorable part was when the Daycare lady said "If you want your Hat back, it'll be $1000!"

I need a name for a male Gyarados, which will be a physical sweeper.

I need a name for a genderless Starmie, which will be a special sweeper.

I need a name for a female Dusclops, who will be a staller.

I need a name for a male Espeon, which will be a Calm Mind Baton Passer.

For the Dusclops.. "Le Wifey"

Or muffins. Muffins is a good name too.

I'm using this name because it's the best name I've ever heard.

I need a name for my modest Jumpluff. One of the only OT comps I have so I need to make it good.

[Modest] Jumpluff Lv. 50(19-20/19-22/24-25/29-30/12-13/28-29)

Pluff, Poof. Cotton. Spore.

Creativity levels are at critical.

I've been meaning to do this for a while: 

I want to nickname my pokemon after ghosts from the game Luigi's Mansion, because that was one of my favorite gamecube games to ever exist. But I'm having trouble with some of the names. So far I plan to have Biff Atlas the Machamp, Bogmire the Gengar, Slim Bankshot the Marowak, Mr. Luggs the Snorlax, Ms. Petunia the Blissey, and Jarvis the Slowbro. But I'm at a loss as to what my Kingdra and Voltorb should be named. I dunno if there are any fitting names for them going with this theme, pls help.

EDIT: Might I add if there are other pokemon people can think to name after these ghosts please let me know, i will gladly go hunt new pokemon just to fit these names because i am really that bored with this game.

Charizard, male, got any ideas?

I thought of a few, wasn't sure though.

-Fireshard.

-Blaze.

Charminator

I need a name for my modest Jumpluff. One of the only OT comps I have so I need to make it good.

[Modest] Jumpluff Lv. 50(19-20/19-22/24-25/29-30/12-13/28-29)

Mandragora, Dandelion