The Name Rater: Get help choosing nicknames!

Fera

Excuse me, do we have to go to the name rater to change our Pokemon names? Cause in Hoenn the name rater is in a faaar away city...

there is this little piece of paper on the summary you can click on, if the pokemon is your OT and it hasn't been nicknamed before you can rename it

^ Duckie?

Need a name for top and venu

I went for LULDICKYOLO,

HitmontopKEK is a choice, Horny guy can work too.

Venusaur can be anything weed/vegetable related, so it's going to be easy.

Kinda funny how we went from an obese special defensive  meta to a healthy vegetable rich meta doe, isn't it?

• 3 months later...

i like to name some of my Pokemon after Yu Gi Oh Monsters

i got a Shiny Gallade called Number39Utopia (39 Utopia) and i got a Shiny Zoroark called Number96DarkMist (96 DarkMist).

i want to get a really cute two legged pokemon (Needs to be a Girl Pokemon) and i'm gonna call her Number103RagnaZero (103RagnaZero) there are a lot of other Yu Gi Oh Monster Names i would love to call my pokemon but the names don't all fit.

there is a name that i think would really suit a Dragon Type Pokemon. Number107Galaxy-EyesTachyonDragon. but that name don't fit.

i think the name Number32SharkDrake (32SharkDrake)  would suit a sharpedo really well.

if you wnt to name a Pokemon that looks like a Magician. (Male) GagagaMagician or DarkMagician. (Female) GagagaGirl or DarkMagicianGirl. or if it looks like a Ritual Monster you could call it. MagicianOfBlackChaos.

(You may have to find a way to shorten the name but make it mean the same thing)

sorry for all the Yu Gi Oh Names when this is about pokemon but like i said i like to Name Pokemon after Yu Gi Oh Monsters

but if anyone wants to know some Yu Gi Oh Names that would suit Pokemon i could try to think of some for you.

if anyone wants a cool name for a Golem try GogogoGolem. it's best if it's ability is Sturdy. cos it can't be beaten with one attack.

it takes atleast two hits to knock it out.

cos the real Gogogo Golem Can't be destroyed by battle once per turn if it's in defence mode no matter how high the attaking monster's ATK is.

i got a Shiny Gallade called Number39Utopia (39 Utopia) and i got a Shiny Zoroark called Number96DarkMist (96 DarkMist).

i want to get a really cute two legged pokemon (Needs to be a Girl Pokemon) and i'm gonna call her Number103RagnaZero (103RagnaZero) there are a lot of other Yu Gi Oh Monster Names i would love to call my pokemon but the names don't all fit.

there is a name that i think would really suit a Dragon Type Pokemon. Number107Galaxy-EyesTachyonDragon. but that name don't fit.

i think the name Number32SharkDrake (32SharkDrake)  would suit a sharpedo really well.

if you wnt to name a Pokemon that looks like a Magician. (Male) GagagaMagician or DarkMagician. (Female) GagagaGirl or DarkMagicianGirl. or if it looks like a Ritual Monster you could call it. MagicianOfBlackChaos.

(You may have to find a way to shorten the name but make it mean the same thing)

sorry for all the Yu Gi Oh Names when this is about pokemon but like i said i like to Name Pokemon after Yu Gi Oh Monsters

but if anyone wants to know some Yu Gi Oh Names that would suit Pokemon i could try to think of some for you.

if anyone wants a cool name for a Golem try GogogoGolem. it's best if it's ability is Sturdy. cos it can't be beaten with one attack.

cos the real Gogogo Golem Can't be destroyed by battle once per turn if it's in defence mode no matter how high the attaking monster's ATK is.

i should tell you just in case you don't know. Sturdy only works if your pokemon has full Life Points meaning Full HP.

(i just like to call Pokemon HP Life Points or LP)

Edited by Number108Xerneas
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hmmmmm I have a couple good ones actually (and I know this is from like 4 years ago but I want these names rated.)

Greninja I named Narutoad. I love it cause it's a pun and I think it reflects his ninja self

Gallade I called Zoro. When it goes mega, it gains kind of a Zoro mask. Also it sounds cool

Heracross is Jaime. Because the superhero Blue Beetle's real name is Jaime Reyes. And Heracross is a blue beetle

And finally, my last good nickname I think, is Houndoom. I named Houndoom, although it has one head, Cerberus because it's an awesome nickname and it is kind of an unholy dog.

• 2 years later...

I know this is from a very long time ago but i just thought I'd share some names. I play on pokemon showdown and here are some names i came up with. I will also include the gender of the pokemon where needed plus the name origin

Dialga- Primal Cartman- named after my YouTube channel name since Dialga is my mascot pokemon and also my favourite pokemon

Palkia- Galaxy- based on the fact that it's the legendary pokemon of space

Giratina- named after the son of satan in South Park

Shiny Mega Rayquaza- Nobunaga- named after one of the antagonists in Pokemon Conquest. he owns a shiny Rayquaza 

Mega Rayquaza- Shenron- named after the dragon in the anime Dragon Ball Z

Hydreigon (male)- Sakon & Ukon- named after the two headed sound four ninja in the anime Naruto

Hydreigon (female)- Gwen- named after the goth girl in the Total Drama series 

Luxray (male)- Sasuke- named after one of the main characters in Naruto 

Zeraora- Naruto- named after the main protagonist in the anime Naruto 

Kyurem- Stewie- named after a character in Family Guy. he once plotted world domination

Zekrom- Lightning- named after a character from Total Drama Revenge of the Island. he is pretty bulky plus he wears a necklace with a lightning bolt, and Zekrom also has a lightning bolt shaped crest and is also bulky. Sha-Lightning 

Reshiram- Shiron- named after a white dragon from the anime Legendz Tale of the Dragon Kings

Mega Charizard X (male)- Fire Style- generic name for a fire type

Silvally- Silver- used this name because of the metallic parts of its armour

Salamence (male)- Stan- named after one of the main South Park characters 

Sceptile (male)- Kyle- named after one of the main South Park characters 

Dragapult (female)- Leslie- named after the creepy advert girl who appeared in South Park

I have Arceus too but i didn't name it. I have a few other pokes on there too but the ones i listed here are just some of mine on showdown