I have a few pokes from 2012 how much does they worth?

somac

I saw a guy selling an umbreon and asked him who would pay for that, he told me that pokes from 2012 are valuables ?

so here i am..

if anyones know about this or want to buy someone for a good price im all ears

PD: i have a few ones from early 2013 too, most of them i got it from an special event back then (changing cave) so thats why they have the kanto location

2012:

Aerodactyl.png

Charizard.png

Goldeen.png

Houndoom.png

Magnemite.png

Pidgeotto.png

2013:

Aipom.png

Blissey.png

Clefairy.png

Heracross.png

Houndour.png

Magneton.png

Snubbull.png

Staryu.png

Togepi.png

Vigoroth-min.png

Venusaur.png

Edited by somac
1 hour ago, Jgaw said:

im not sure, but old pokes from 2012 maybe maybe are around 150k if bad IVs
good luck

yeah, they were pretty hard to get a decent one back then you had to use calculators and other stuff to check it

7 minutes ago, Emilyeee said:

the aerodactyl and charizard are worth 20m each. There are people here that will do really shady stuff to get a good deal. I would not post on forums asking for price for 2012 pokemons those guys are the worst

damn that contrasts a lot with the first comment, as i said i dont know much about pricess and that stuff but i have a blastoise too if you know how to value them or an expert who collects them, i would appreciate it a lot

blastoise.thumb.png.78273e246117e11950b4b44c37a028e5.png

3 minutes ago, somac said:

damn that contrasts a lot with the first comment, as i said i dont know much about pricess and that stuff but i have a blastoise too if you know how to value them or an expert who collects them, i would appreciate it a lot

blastoise.thumb.png.78273e246117e11950b4b44c37a028e5.png

generally starters and rare pokemons are in the 20s range, while regular ones are 2m each. It would be a safe bet to not trade with anyone wanting to talk price with you via DMs

3 hours ago, Emilyeee said:

generally starters and rare pokemons are in the 20s range, while regular ones are 2m each. It would be a safe bet to not trade with anyone wanting to talk price with you via DMs

Alright, thanks

19 hours ago, Bromau said:

hey men accept my in game request or just add me my ign is Bromau i am not a scammer i just made this account because i can't found you in game I'm interested on the aero and charizard i can offer you really good money for them accept pls

okay

On 6/10/2022 at 6:00 PM, Emilyeee said:

yeah, you will be really pissed off when you tell them your price but they decide not to trade with you at that price

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.