Secret rare shiny dont appear in breed preview

• LoveM changed the title to Secret rare shiny dont appear in breed preview
8 hours ago, LoveM said:

hi guys  my friend tried to breed these 2 pokes and as u see in baby preview doesnt appear secret rare particle..can someone make it clear plz?

error shiny.png

By "that breed" i mean this one. The female would need the OT for the particle to carry over. Unless your friend is GressP...and in that case...my bad

Don't think so. It's probably just visual. In Munya's breed, the secret shiny particle is also not shown in the Breeding Window but it still recieved the particle.

Edited by Gruul

Yeah but munyas also has an OT confirmed at the bottom, and thee OP is showing unknown, so if theres any reason that isnt a bug...id say its that. Which honestly imo....that aint a bug. I think requiring OT to carry over the secret particle is a fair requirement

Is this guy GressP? If not, it's clear that it's Unknown OT. Pretty sure the offspring would still get the secret shiny particle or has he actually tried and didn't get secret shiny?

To me, it looks like he is scared to breed because the offspring doesn't show the secret shiny particle in the Breeding window. That's the same with Munya, OT or not OT. If he actually tried breeding these mons together, the offspring should have the secret shiny particle unless confirmed otherwise.

Edited by Gruul
8 hours ago, Munya said:

This is a known issue, thank you for your report.

If you want confirmation on if it will hatch as a secret shiny.

screenshots below, tried and tested

image.png.1ea0892494b9f48b1cfb0561ba177e8b.pngimage.png.d72995962cfe7cb15acb14737f682e44.pngimage.png.ca6acfddc67a3656985df999ab1d1cad.png

seeing a shiny bulba with another shiny bulba in a breeding screen causes me to sweat bullets