H1P1 Battle Royal 3 Brought to you by Vectorizer

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/G3iRREQMZAn8NSle36jof-5M3ILkhkk5zBLMMdoc7Qp5LQAEaUz1DPIKQLw2q-otkPIYPU0KBcMFrfL646FXuNEHUSavtNuUn2sp9PZ6OrSoZlHzUQYwz9k96Au_WMlmK8Ed-LB81pUamLrkbA  

In Sinnoh, Great Marsh, Ch. 1 (Pastoria City)

twitch-panel-design-maker-for-basketball-streaming-channels-3194f_2.png

Date:  

13JUL 22 25JUN22(Time zones Suck) March 29th, April 5th, April 31st, May 10th, Soon

Time: 

1900 JST (25JUN22) | 0600 ET (13JUL22) | 0500 CT | 1000 UTC | Time Zone Converter 

In Sinnoh, Great Marsh, Ch. 3 (Pastoria City)

Duration: 

1 hour for catching 

Another 30 minutes for players to submit entries, and prepare your entry

Scoring: 

By bracket 

Rules: 

Pokemon accepted as valid entries:  Any Pokemon non leveled from time of catch, within the catching window, and captured within the Sinnoh safari zone

• Contestants will have 1 Hour to catch the Pokémon that they wish to submit for the event.
  • Winners will be determined by bracket, with their entered Pokémon being the only one able to be used.
  • Only 1 Pokémon may be entered per person.
  • The bracket will be determined by a random generator.
  • If the opponent is not ready within 5 minutes of the match start time, it will be considered a forfeiture. 
  • Battles will be singles format, will no level syncing. ( A Pokémon caught at level 35 will go against a Pokémon caught at level 37) 
  • Any Held item may be used.
  • Matches undecided after 5 minutes with go to whoever the game determines to have won.
  • The Pokémon can be evolved, but can NOT BE LEVELED UP. Any Pokémon leveled up can not be entered in the bracket.
  • It takes 2 Losses to be eliminated from the tournament.
  • In the event of a loss a contestant will enter the losers bracket. The over all winner of the losers bracket will get the opportunity to play the winner of the winners bracket.
  • A win against the winner of the winners bracket will reset the bracket, and will give the person coming from the losers bracket the opportunity to win out. (It takes two wins against the overall winner to get first place, if loser's bracket reset match is deemed a tie, the winner is the person in the non losers bracket)
  • 500RP will be given to person who first encounters a shiny Pokémon, but a 1000RP will be given if the person is able to successfully catch it ( 1000RP Total)
  • All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location.
  • You must be the OT of the Pokémon 
  • You must link your entry to any MyWfeLftMeMyGF to submit it 
  • Pokémon born in the safari are valid entries.

Streamer Event Hosts:

PSA: Twitch Links attached to Logos 

• IGN: MywfeLftMeMyGF
  • IGN: ScotthertheOtter  
  • IGN: RatioMMO                                                                                    

Scottertheotter_main_logo.pngUntitled-1.thumb.jpg.fd11aba182f92abe1aafcd180f5c5f5d.jpgPROFILE-PIC.thumb.png.3a108f71a4c3d365aa20636fe3669355.png               

Donations

• MywfeLftMeMyGF (Air) ( Pokémon Cards + postage) extra
  • ScotthertheOtter  ( Pokémon Cards + postageextra
  • Whispured (Air) ( 0.5 Million Pokeyen)
  • BigDeep (Air)(10 Million Pokeyen)
  • Nissiru (120 Million Pokeyen (will be used for next event also)
  • MywfeLftMeMyGF (Air) (200 RP)

image.png.e24af79a15b44ba505085fa65535a89f.png1st Place Prize REPPOSH 

Patrat Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White 

Shiny Patrat (for championship event)

& 

Golden Dragon Mask

& 

See Twitch Stream for additional prizes

image.png.ba1d7143c277c6de04ccb0acd3fe079e.png2nd Place Prize BERTOLFOSO

&

Octillery Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White

image.png.a2ed5ebf85445df95d940cb07231b511.png 3rd Place Prize MAISPUTAIN

&

Wailord Shiny sprite from Black 2 & White 2 & Black & White

image.png.e24af79a15b44ba505085fa65535a89f.png 4th Place Prize  LUDACRID

200 RP

& 

image.png.ba1d7143c277c6de04ccb0acd3fe079e.png5th Place Prize OKDRE

100 RP

&

star.gifShiny Prize 

1000 RP if caught, 500 RP if a tragic event unfolds 

Brought to you by the one and only (Minish)

1917564990_scooterthepooter.PNG.4529b405f4b23a7c7e47e4b32c18fe48.PNG

twitch-panel-design-maker-for-basketball-streaming-channels-3194f_2.png

Edited May 1 by MyWfeLftMe4MyGF

Edited by MyWfeLftMe4MyGF

How do you check that the Pokemon accepted as valid entry is the same one that the players will use to battle with ?

I can breed a 6x31 lvl 30 wooper and catch a lvl 30 trash wooper. I'll then use the 6x31 to battle with from my battle boxes and link the trash mon everytime you ask me to.

Here's another inconsistency :

image.thumb.png.ee36279f77ec36d7941ffc8841b889d6.png

So it's ok to hatch and use a lvl 1 6x31 rattata or dratini as long as he's not leveled up right ? ?

Edited by Bhen
6 hours ago, Bhen said:

So it's ok to hatch and use a lvl 1 6x31 rattata or dratini as long as he's not leveled up right ?

Yes, since battles will not have level syncing. This specific rule allows for lvl 1 strats to be used. 

6 hours ago, Bhen said:

I can breed a 6x31 lvl 30 wooper and catch a lvl 30 trash wooper. I'll then use the 6x31 to battle with from my battle boxes and link the trash mon everytime you ask me to.

You can but you don't gain much since most battles are decided on matchup and not pokemon quality. 

Also, it will be shown in the battle that the ball your pokemon comes out isn't a Safari Ball

Edited by Poufilou

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.