client alteration

Hello, i have the same problem that this player

"Hello,

I installed Pokemmo today.

I started to play, but I was disconnected several times with the message "You have been disconnected from the server".

After 15 minutes, being on the first road of Kanto only, I was disconnected again.
When I tried to reconnect, I got the message "You have been banned for 3 days. Reason: Client alteration".

I don't understand what happened...
I can't do anything on the support since they don't accept ban complaints when it's a short ban.
I also can't ask a question on the support since the account is banned.

I don't understand, I just started playing and except for putting the ROMS in the folder in question, I haven't touched anything...

Thanks for helping me, 3 days is a long time and I think I will have the same thing if the bug is not solved. "

My account name: xLuNaATiiK
My character name : xAlexsso

Region : Johto

Capture d’écran 2022-05-30 175819.jpg

Capture d’écran 2022-05-30 175919.jpg

Hello. Please make sure that you are not trying to run your client via a Virtual Machine software, Shadow PC etc. as this is against the rules leading to this ban.

You can read our Code of Conduct here: https://pokemmo.eu/code_of_conduct/

Spoiler
  1. You may not use any virtual machine software to run the Game, including but not limited to:
    1. VMWare, VirtualBox, Hyper-V, KVM or any other desktop virtual machine software.
    2. BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, MEmu Player, Android Virtual Device (AVD) or any other Android emulator.

This type of ban cannot be appealed, so please wait the ban out and make sure to run your client on a normal computer and not virtual machine software. 

Have a nice day. 

• Seth locked this topic