¡Gacha System in PokeMMO!

DaBrais

Question

Hola, soy DaBrais y tengo una propuesta MUY interesante para el juego que cambiara el juego a mejor, por eso te pido a TI jugador, que leas lo que traigo hoy para usted. 

Esto es algo que llevo pensando y discutiendo hace mucho con otros jugadores de PokeMMO y NO jugadores de pokeMMO, y todos llegamos a una conclusion ¡ ES BUENA IDEA!, que  cambiara el juego, y por eso es que hoy  (5/29/22)  te vengo a proponer el "Sistema Gacha". 

Si usted no esta al tanto de que es el "Sistema Gacha" te lo explicara muy resumidamente. El Sistema Gacha es un sistema que viene de las maquimas expendedoras de capsulas y juguetes Japonesas, que es similar a una caja de botín, que hara a los jugadores a gastar monedas (En este caso, PokeYenes o RP).

Luego de haber explicado que es el Sistema Gacha de forma breve, te contare cual es a la idea a la que llegamos junto a otros jugadores de PokeMMO y tambien te dire porque es bueno para ti y NECESARIO dentro de este juego que tanto amos.

Empecemos por lo primero, mi idea de Gacha en PokeMMO es la creacion de un Orbe o Cofre, el cual tendra de recompenza: Pokemones Semi-Comps, Pokemons Comps , Shinys Comps , Vanitys , Vanitys EXCLUSIVOS.

Obviamente los probabilidad que te salgan seran dificiles y iran variando segun el objeto y te lo mostrare con la siguente tabla:

-Objetos Randoms [Comunes]

-Objetos de Farmeo [Poco Comunes]

-Semi Comps [Raros]

-Comps [Raros+]

-Shinys [Muy Raros]

-Shinys Raros [Super raros]

-Vanity Exclusivo de tienda RP [Epico]

-Vanity Exlusivo de COFRE [Mitico]

-Pokemon con Habilidad Oculta Espesifico de CAJA [LEGENDARIO]

Si, tal vez te haya volado la cabeza al igual que nosotros este ultimo botin se CAJA, pero es algo MUY posible que se puede implementar junto a el Sistema Gacha, y a continuacion te explicare como.

Esto que ahora parece una locura y un sueño para muchos, pero se puede conseguir de forma muy facil, ya que con una parte de lo que genere el Sistema Gacha (Que no sera poca) se podra financiar el desarrollo y implementacion de Pokemon de Habilidad oculta. Y cada CAJA tendra su pokemon exclusivo con habilidad oculta, ejemplo: Caja de Dragonite. La caja de dragonite tendra como recomenza LEGENDARIA el dragonite con poder oculto. Pero sera muy dificil de sacar y eso hara que el Hype por las cajas suban al igual que las ganancias del Staff. Pero... De que nos sirve que el Staff pueda generar mas ? Si entra mas dinero en PokeMMO los Administradores podran financiar eventos donde se puedan conseguir estas CAJAS para que puedas hacer eventos y tener prosibilidad de ser el afortunado, ademas de hacer que el juego sea mucho mas divertido. 

Otra idea que tengo para los jugadores que no puedan comprar las CAJAS dentro del juego ya sea con Poke Yenes o RP, se podra crear un Daily Login. se luego se haberte conectado X dias seguidos obtendras una CAJA. Esto aparte de darte la oportunidad de ganar ese Pokemon, shany o vanity que tanto quieres, hara que tus amigos que ya no tienen animos de entrar al juego VUELVAN. Y con esta implenetacion de eventos y CAJAS te aseguro que no volveras a pasar un minuto mas de aburrimiento en PokeMMO. 

Gracias por haber leido este articulo y agradeceria todo su apoyo para que esto deje de ser una idea pase a ser una realidad, porque TU te lo mereces , YO me lo merezco y TODOS nos lo merecemos. Comparte este articulo o habla de el con tus amigos para que se haga voz y se pueda hacer realidad.

ESTA NUEVA ERA DEPENDE DE TI ENTRENADOR, todos esperamos tu apoyo en esta nueva etap.

-DaBrais

Hello, I'm DaBrais and I have a VERY interesting proposal for the game that will change the game for the better, that's why I ask YOU, the player, to read what I bring today for you.

This is something I've been thinking and discussing for a long time with other PokeMMO players and NON-pokeMMO players, and we all came to a conclusion IT'S A GOOD IDEA!, which will change the game, and that's why today (5/29/22 ) I come to propose the "Gacha System".

If you are not aware of what the "Gacha System" is, I will explain it very briefly. The Gacha System is a system that comes from Japanese toy and capsule vending machines, which is similar to a loot box, which will make players spend coins (In this case, PokeYen or RP).

After having briefly explained what the Gacha System is, I will tell you what the idea is that we came to with other PokeMMO players and I will also tell you why it is good for you and NECESSARY in this game that we love so much.

Let's start with the first, my idea of Gacha in PokeMMO is the creation of an Orb or Chest, which will have as a reward: Pokemon Semi-Comps, Pokemons Comps, Shinys Comps, Vanitys, EXCLUSIVE Vanitys.

Obviously the probability that you get will be difficult and will vary according to the object and I will show it to you with the following table:

-Random objects [Common]

-Farming Items [Uncommon]

-Semi Comps [Rare]

-Comps [Rare+]

-Shinys [Very Rare]

-Shinys Rare [Super rare]

-Vanity RP Shop Exclusive [Epic]

-Vanity Exclusive of CHEST [Mythical]

-Pokemon with Specific Hidden Ability from BOX [LEGENDARY]

Yes, maybe it has blown your mind just like us, this last loot is BOXED, but it is something VERY possible that can be implemented together with the Gacha System, and then I will explain how.

This now seems crazy and a dream for many, but it can be achieved very easily, since with a part of what the Gacha System generates (which will not be little) it will be possible to finance the development and implementation of Skill Pokemon hidden. And each BOX will have its exclusive pokemon with hidden ability, example: Dragonite Box. The dragonite box will have as a LEGENDARY restart the dragonite with hidden power. But it will be very difficult to take out and that will make the Hype for the boxes go up as well as the earnings of the Staff. But... What is the use of the Staff being able to generate more? If more money enters PokeMMO, the Administrators will be able to finance events where these BOXes can be obtained so that you can do events and have the possibility of being the lucky one, in addition to making the game much more fun.

Another idea I have for players who can't buy the BOXes in-game with either Poke Yen or RP is to create a Daily Login. If you have connected for X days in a row, you will get a BOX. This apart from giving you the opportunity to win that Pokemon, shany or vanity that you want so much, it will make your friends who no longer have the courage to enter the game COME BACK. And with this implementation of events and BOXES I assure you that you will never spend another minute of boredom in PokeMMO.

Thank you for reading this article and I would appreciate all your support so that this stops being an idea and becomes a reality, because YOU deserve it, I deserve it and we ALL deserve it. Share this article or talk about it with your friends so that it becomes a voice and can become a reality.

THIS NEW ERA DEPENDS ON YOU TRAINER, we all expect your support in this new stage.

-DaBrais

Edited by DaBrais

1 hour ago, DaBrais said:

music is relative, there is no good or bad music. Also, it seems to me that your comment does not contribute anything to the project, I would appreciate it if you put something intelligent or productive for the community. have a nice day ^^

Then you gotta start with something intelligent in first place. Considering more RNG or more gacha a good thing because it "makes money" (end of quote) isnt exactly what i consider a improvement, more likely the exact opposite: its lazy af development. And the mindset behind that philosophy must be indoctrinated with a lot of stuff that ruined a big portion of the gaming industry and games. Adding more and more virtual dice rolls isnt exactly a good game design. Pokemon has enough of it already.

I respect the mindset that you care about the devs and that they earn money but i can tell you that more money wont change the developement cycle as kyu has already mentioned it here. Thought you read that as a intelligent person: 

Want daily rewards? Do your gym runs.

And if you want gacha, catch a pokemon.

have a nice day ^.^

Edited by Johnwaynee
10 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

Then you gotta start with something intelligent in first place. Considering more RNG or more gacha a good thing because it "makes money" (end of quote) isnt exactly what i consider a improvement, more likely the exact opposite: its lazy af development. And the mindset behind that philosophy must be indoctrinated with a lot of stuff that ruined a big portion of the gaming industry and games. Adding more and more virtual dice rolls isnt exactly a good game design. Pokemon has enough of it already.

I respect the mindset that you care about the devs and that they earn money but i can tell you that more money wont change the developement cycle as kyu has already mentioned it here. Thought you read that as a intelligent person: 

If you want gacha, catch a pokemon.

have a nice day ^.^

all successful games need income, and the best current income method in all current fashion games or those that remained on the market despite the years are those who adopted the gacha system and knew how to use it productively. And what Kyu put seems to me to be a lack of respect for the intelligence of the players, it is obvious that pokemmo has a poor staff team (not all of them, some are very good at what they do). but it is impossible to dedicate the necessary time to pokemmo and the necessary desire when it does not generate anything for you. Because that's how the world works

PSD: "very good at producing results" *one of the most important events in the game is delayed 2 months*

9 minutes ago, Raichuforyou said:

Gatcha mechanics and lootbox-like mechanics are overall the downfall of gaming and personally what makes me lose interest in a game hard. I personally already have qualms with the donation system and think it is slightly pay to win, but it is a much smaller pill I can swallow compared to what you're describing.

Well, then if you do not agree with the gacha system because it is P2W according to you, what do you think if the hidden ability pokemos are removed from the idea? There is no longer that so-called Pay2Win. I would like to know your opinion on that. Thanks for your comment ^^

4 minutes ago, Johnwaynee said:

Yea i see where you come from and why its a new account.

Then quit the game. 

have a nice day ^.^

Your comment is very productive, it will surely help the game improve. For more people like you lmao

5 minutes ago, DaBrais said:

Well, then if you do not agree with the gacha system because it is P2W according to you, what do you think if the hidden ability pokemos are removed from the idea? There is no longer that so-called Pay2Win. I would like to know your opinion on that. Thanks for your comment ^^

No, everything else you described is also pay to win as well. If the system is rewarding you comps, shiny comps, items to help comps, or literally anything that could directly or indirectly help your competitive performance, it is pay to win. Hidden abilities being locked behind a gatcha system is probably the most egregious issue in your post, but it isn't the only issue.

1 hour ago, JohntheJester said:

Isnt adding more luck and lootboxes or any other cripling gambling mechanic to a game (especially in pokemon XD) considered trademark bad design ? Especially if the things being added will directly affect pokemmo existing mechanics such as the economy for items and competitive pvp, certain things intrinsec value will change. Theres already enough luck in the game as it is, I mean the shiny rate is 1/30k, hunting for rare breeds with several 31's, luck based effects in pvp. I feel like this is generic post about newer player saying "I want shiny comp metagross, giff shiny comp metagross ples" since they dont have the patience for the grind.

It is not that, my idea of a chest will not replace the way of looking for shiny since there will be more chance that you will get a shiny looking for it than in BOX. In addition, another thing that occurred to me was that there are possibilities that if you get a pokemon, it cannot be exchanged or in another case that it can. that would make it more fun. Also I repeat again, if you want a shiny metagross it will be more worth buying it with your money in gtl than trying to get it in gacha (besides there is a possibility that your shiny Metagross cannot be exchanged and it will not affect the gtl).
Also, if you don't like the idea of pokemons, how about a system of exclusive particles and vantiys that can only be obtained by boxes? Like the mythical Ban Hammer with only 0.01% of it coming out. That would even have more youtubers uploading videos of opening boxes CS:GO style and will also indirectly advertise the game. A greeting and thanks for giving your opinion ^^

12 minutes ago, Raichuforyou said:

No, everything else you described is also pay to win as well. If the system is rewarding you comps, shiny comps, items to help comps, or literally anything that could directly or indirectly help your competitive performance, it is pay to win. Hidden abilities being locked behind a gatcha system is probably the most egregious issue in your post, but it isn't the only issue.

1- As I said before in this thread, if you want a pokemon comp for your team it will be more worth raising it than looking for it in the BOX.
2- If you think that having a 6x31 team will make you win a duel, you are totally wrong and it shows your lack of knowledge in pvp.
3-It is not pay 2 win because victory depends on what you do because pokemon is a game of strategy, the one with the best IVs does not win, the one who knows how to play and has the best experience wins. that is why the cloning of pokemons in other franchises does not affect the competitive. because no matter how many pokemons you have, you won't be good if you don't know how to play

2 hours ago, DaBrais said:

I understand and respect your opinion and I assure you that we have already taken it into account, it will clearly change the GTL, but remember that pokemmo veterans only see the game as a chat simulator, since they have nothing else to do, they only It remains to buy vanitys x50 or more. and you think that does not affect the gtl? Doesn't it affect new players? What I'm looking to do with this new system is give people something to do within the game. And if you didn't realize the pvp has a terrible match making, the events are delayed or do not reach the expectations of the most experienced players. and all this due to lack of staff resources to pay someone who does a decent job, we need people who earn a living working on the game and the only way to finance quality designers, developers, marketing, moderators, is paying them a salary. Greetings have a nice day ^^

then the gatcha should have vanities as prizes.

never pokemon.

REPUGNANTE IDEA. Esta idea es casi criminal, mataría toda la esencia de pokemon, el esfuerzo por encontrar, criar y entrenar a los mejores pokemon para usarlos mas tarde en torneos PvP. Al igual que la habilidad de cada jugador. Haz un favor y respeta la esencia del juego. Tu horrible y repugnante idea demuestra que no eres un fan de verdad de este juego. 

DISGUSTING IDEA. This idea is almost criminal. It would kill all the essence of pokemon, the effort for finding, breeding and training the best pokemon and later use them in toournaments pvp. Same with the hability of players. Make us a favour and respect the essence of the game. Your horrible and disgusting idea proves that you are no true fan of this game. 

Id be alright with it, as long as the boxes do NOT include shinies, comp shinies, or previously exclusive/time limited items. I can understand the desire to posess any of these 3 things. However, we literally have a decade of players grinding these accomplishments out the hard way, and it would be quite the slap in the face to literally just start handing them out

Edited by CanadaSorry

La peor idea que lei en muchisimo tiempo. Gacha en pokemon? Claro, para que buscar conseguir cosas esforzandote, mejor abrir cajitas y que todo sea RNG. Dijiste por ahi arriba "lo mas interesante es que NO ASEGURA NADA, que le metas 100m en caja no asegura que te salga el Pokemon o Vanity Exclusivo que buscas". En serio? De verdad, lees lo que escribis? Como un sistema que depende EXCLUSIVAMENTE del rng es interesante o divertido? Suena mas a algo absolutamente frustrante que a una opcion divertida. Ante opciones como las de proponer algun evento, torneo, modalidad de juego o algo asi que realmente impulse a jugar, tratar de conseguir mejores cosas o simplemente mejorar el estado del juego vos elegiste tirar por algo que es 100% suerte, pagar y pagar y pagar "a ver cuando me toca" nada mas, realmente no entiendo como algo asi te resulta entretenido. 
Queres gachas? Abri bolsitas de halloween o regalos de navidad, ahi tenes para divertirte un buen rato.

Spoiler

Worst idea I've read in a long time. Gacha in pokemon? Of course, why seek to get things by making an effort, it is better to open little boxes and that everything is RNG. You said up there "the most interesting thing is that it DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING, that you put 100m in the box does not guarantee that you will get the Exclusive Pokemon or Vanity you are looking for". Really? Do you really read what you write? How is a system that depends EXCLUSIVELY on rng interesting or fun? It sounds more like something absolutely frustrating than a fun option. Faced with options such as proposing an event, tournament, game mode or something like that that really encourages you to play, try to get better things or simply improve the state of the game, you chose to shoot for something that is 100% luck, pay and pay and pay "let's see when it's my turn" nothing more, I really do not understand how something like that is entertaining.
Do you want gachas? Go and open Halloween bags or Christmas gifts, there you have to have a good time.

4 hours ago, DaBrais said:

I understand and respect your opinion and I assure you that we have already taken it into account, it will clearly change the GTL, but remember that pokemmo veterans only see the game as a chat simulator, since they have nothing else to do, they only It remains to buy vanitys x50 or more. and you think that does not affect the gtl? Doesn't it affect new players? What I'm looking to do with this new system is give people something to do within the game. And if you didn't realize the pvp has a terrible match making, the events are delayed or do not reach the expectations of the most experienced players. and all this due to lack of staff resources to pay someone who does a decent job, we need people who earn a living working on the game and the only way to finance quality designers, developers, marketing, moderators, is paying them a salary. Greetings have a nice day ^^

No te enteras, ese sistema qué propones no añade ninguna nueva mecánica jugable ni tampoco ningún tipo de recompensa que no exista ya en el juego, ahora la gente tiene como únicos objetivos para seguir jugando al juego conseguir vanitys, competitivos y shinys, y tú propones un sistema donde sin jugar, solo abriendo cajitas de porquería consigan vanitys, competitivos y shinys, no te das cuenta de tu error? Y no, el juego no va a mejorar porque ellos consigan más dinero, tengo entendido que pokemmo está llevado por un pequeño grupo de desarrolladores, si no han contratado a nadie en todo este tiempo para ampliar su equipo es porque no quieren y están muy cómodos repartiéndose el dinero entre ellos, porque este juego mueve una cantidad MUY generosa de dinero, solo hay que ver la cantidad de items premium publicados en la gtl, precisamente ese es el problema, que los desarrolladores están recibiendo una cantidad brutal de dinero sin necesidad de crear nuevo contenido, así que, Para que esforzarse si sin hacer nada ya ganan tantísimo? Si hubiese una fuga masiva de jugadores y ellos dejasen de ganar tanto te aseguro que se pondrían inmediatamente las pilas en trabajar en nuevas funcionalidades para volver a atraer a los jugadores al juego, osea, que lo que tú propones es, en todo sentido, lo opuesto que necesita pokemmo, literalmente pareciese que tu propuesta es para intentar matar y hundir el juego.

You still dont understand, that system you propose doesn't add any new playable mechanics or any kind of reward that doesn't already exist in the game, now people have as their only objectives to continue playing the game to get vanity, competitive and shinys, and you propose a system where without playing, just opening boxes of crap they get vanitys, competitive and shinys, don't you realize your mistake? And no, the game is not going to improve because they get more money, I think that pokemmo is run by a small group of developers, if they haven't hired anyone in all this time to expand their team it's because they don't want to and they are very comfortable dividing the money between them, because this game moves a VERY generous amount of money, you just have to look at the amount of premium items published in the gtl, precisely that is the problem, that the developers are receiving a brutal amount of money without needing create new content, so, why make an effort if without doing anything they already earn so much? If there were a massive flight of players and they stopped earning so much, I assure you that they would immediately work on new features to attract players back to the game, that is, what you are proposing, in every sense, is the opposite that we need in pokemmo, literally it seems that your proposal is to try to kill and sink the game.

2 hours ago, Zrambox said:

No te enteras, ese sistema qué propones no añade ninguna nueva mecánica jugable ni tampoco ningún tipo de recompensa que no exista ya en el juego, ahora la gente tiene como únicos objetivos para seguir jugando al juego conseguir vanitys, competitivos y shinys, y tú propones un sistema donde sin jugar, solo abriendo cajitas de porquería consigan vanitys, competitivos y shinys, no te das cuenta de tu error? Y no, el juego no va a mejorar porque ellos consigan más dinero, tengo entendido que pokemmo está llevado por un pequeño grupo de desarrolladores, si no han contratado a nadie en todo este tiempo para ampliar su equipo es porque no quieren y están muy cómodos repartiéndose el dinero entre ellos, porque este juego mueve una cantidad MUY generosa de dinero, solo hay que ver la cantidad de items premium publicados en la gtl, precisamente ese es el problema, que los desarrolladores están recibiendo una cantidad brutal de dinero sin necesidad de crear nuevo contenido, así que, Para que esforzarse si sin hacer nada ya ganan tantísimo? Si hubiese una fuga masiva de jugadores y ellos dejasen de ganar tanto te aseguro que se pondrían inmediatamente las pilas en trabajar en nuevas funcionalidades para volver a atraer a los jugadores al juego, osea, que lo que tú propones es, en todo sentido, lo opuesto que necesita pokemmo, literalmente pareciese que tu propuesta es para intentar matar y hundir el juego.

You still dont understand, that system you propose doesn't add any new playable mechanics or any kind of reward that doesn't already exist in the game, now people have as their only objectives to continue playing the game to get vanity, competitive and shinys, and you propose a system where without playing, just opening boxes of crap they get vanitys, competitive and shinys, don't you realize your mistake? And no, the game is not going to improve because they get more money, I think that pokemmo is run by a small group of developers, if they haven't hired anyone in all this time to expand their team it's because they don't want to and they are very comfortable dividing the money between them, because this game moves a VERY generous amount of money, you just have to look at the amount of premium items published in the gtl, precisely that is the problem, that the developers are receiving a brutal amount of money without needing create new content, so, why make an effort if without doing anything they already earn so much? If there were a massive flight of players and they stopped earning so much, I assure you that they would immediately work on new features to attract players back to the game, that is, what you are proposing, in every sense, is the opposite that we need in pokemmo, literally it seems that your proposal is to try to kill and sink the game.

Sin ofender, ya te explique que si trae nuevos eventos , mini games , etcs mi propuesta. pero dudo que tengas 3 neuronas funcionales para darte cuenta. Que el Staff no quiera invertir el dinero ganado en el juego NO es culpa mia chico rata, pero yo propongo esto para mejorar el juego, no como vos que en vez de proponer idea para mejorar el juego y satifacer la comunidad se pone a insultar como bebe porque no comparte una idea en un Foro. Das verguenza ajena y quiero que sepas bien una cosa, la misma cosa que dijiste arriba las respondi 3 veces en este hilo y sigues sacando mierda por tu boca. Te invito a aprender modales, y que uses ese tiempo libre que tienes en tratar de ser productivo para esta comunidad en vez de seguir empeorandola. Con esta propuesta no hay excucsa. 

Without offending, I already explained that if it brings new events, mini games, etc, my proposal. but I doubt you have 3 functional neurons to notice. That the Staff does not want to invest the money earned in the game is NOT my fault, rat boy, but I propose this to improve the game, not like you who, instead of proposing an idea to improve the game and satisfy the community, start insulting like drink because you don't share an idea in a Forum. You are embarrassing and I want you to know one thing well, the same thing you said above I answered 3 times in this thread and you keep getting shit out of your mouth. I invite you to learn manners, and to use that free time you have in trying to be productive for this community instead of continuing to make it worse. With this proposal there is no excuse.

5 hours ago, CanadaSorry said:

Id be alright with it, as long as the boxes do NOT include shinies, comp shinies, or previously exclusive/time limited items. I can understand the desire to posess any of these 3 things. However, we literally have a decade of players grinding these accomplishments out the hard way, and it would be quite the slap in the face to literally just start handing them out

It is a good point, I respect it and I share it. Thanks for your comment ^^

4 hours ago, NagaX said:

La peor idea que lei en muchisimo tiempo. Gacha en pokemon? Claro, para que buscar conseguir cosas esforzandote, mejor abrir cajitas y que todo sea RNG. Dijiste por ahi arriba "lo mas interesante es que NO ASEGURA NADA, que le metas 100m en caja no asegura que te salga el Pokemon o Vanity Exclusivo que buscas". En serio? De verdad, lees lo que escribis? Como un sistema que depende EXCLUSIVAMENTE del rng es interesante o divertido? Suena mas a algo absolutamente frustrante que a una opcion divertida. Ante opciones como las de proponer algun evento, torneo, modalidad de juego o algo asi que realmente impulse a jugar, tratar de conseguir mejores cosas o simplemente mejorar el estado del juego vos elegiste tirar por algo que es 100% suerte, pagar y pagar y pagar "a ver cuando me toca" nada mas, realmente no entiendo como algo asi te resulta entretenido. 
Queres gachas? Abri bolsitas de halloween o regalos de navidad, ahi tenes para divertirte un buen rato.

Reveal hidden contents

Worst idea I've read in a long time. Gacha in pokemon? Of course, why seek to get things by making an effort, it is better to open little boxes and that everything is RNG. You said up there "the most interesting thing is that it DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANYTHING, that you put 100m in the box does not guarantee that you will get the Exclusive Pokemon or Vanity you are looking for". Really? Do you really read what you write? How is a system that depends EXCLUSIVELY on rng interesting or fun? It sounds more like something absolutely frustrating than a fun option. Faced with options such as proposing an event, tournament, game mode or something like that that really encourages you to play, try to get better things or simply improve the state of the game, you chose to shoot for something that is 100% luck, pay and pay and pay "let's see when it's my turn" nothing more, I really do not understand how something like that is entertaining.
Do you want gachas? Go and open Halloween bags or Christmas gifts, there you have to have a good time.

Gracias por leer, pero me hubiera gustada que leas todo lo que puse, dentro del sistema gacha la verdadera finalidad es poder recaudar DINERO para invertir en MINI JUEGO Y EVENTOS. Literalmente perdi la cuenta de cuantas veces lo dije ya, pon Ctrl+F para ver todas la veces que lo dije ya, el gacha no es divertido en si, la gracia del gacha es poder sacar algo que es difiil de sacar y verte mejor con Particulas Exlusivas para tus pokemons o Vanitys Exlusivos para tu personaje, y a parte de obtener lo ya mencionado (si es que tienes suerte y te sale) contribuiras al desarollo de mas eventos y mini games dentro del juego. Agradeceria que leas todo, no como antes.

Thanks for reading, but I would have liked you to read everything I put, within the gacha system the real purpose is to be able to raise MONEY to invest in MINI GAME AND EVENTS. I literally lost count of how many times I've already said it, type: Ctrl+F to see all the times I've already said it, gacha isn't fun in itself, the grace of gacha is being able to get something that's hard to get and see you better with Exclusive Particles for your pokemons or Exclusive Vanitys for your character, and apart from obtaining the aforementioned (if you are lucky and it works out) you will contribute to the development of more events and mini games within the game. I would appreciate if you read everything, not like before.

37 minutes ago, DaBrais said:

Gracias por leer, pero me hubiera gustada que leas todo lo que puse, dentro del sistema gacha la verdadera finalidad es poder recaudar DINERO para invertir en MINI JUEGO Y EVENTOS. Literalmente perdi la cuenta de cuantas veces lo dije ya, pon Ctrl+F para ver todas la veces que lo dije ya, el gacha no es divertido en si, la gracia del gacha es poder sacar algo que es difiil de sacar y verte mejor con Particulas Exlusivas para tus pokemons o Vanitys Exlusivos para tu personaje, y a parte de obtener lo ya mencionado (si es que tienes suerte y te sale) contribuiras al desarollo de mas eventos y mini games dentro del juego. Agradeceria que leas todo, no como antes.

Thanks for reading, but I would have liked you to read everything I put, within the gacha system the real purpose is to be able to raise MONEY to invest in MINI GAME AND EVENTS. I literally lost count of how many times I've already said it, type: Ctrl+F to see all the times I've already said it, gacha isn't fun in itself, the grace of gacha is being able to get something that's hard to get and see you better with Exclusive Particles for your pokemons or Exclusive Vanitys for your character, and apart from obtaining the aforementioned (if you are lucky and it works out) you will contribute to the development of more events and mini games within the game. I would appreciate if you read everything, not like before.

Lo lei todo, de ahi surge mi pregunta "De verdad, lees lo que escribis?". Te voy a explicar algunas cosas que probablemente (espero) no conozcas y por eso haces una sugerencia tan pero tan mala. Varias cositas.
- Pokemon es un juego donde el RNG es muy MUY determinante. Lo que se busca para "equilibrar" esto es reducir las opciones de RNG. En competitivo por ejemplo con los baneos de items como Roca del rey o demas clausulas.  Introducir una mecanica completamente aleatoria que se defina 100% por RNG es justamente lo contrario a lo que se busca en un juego de pokemon. 
- Lo de "recaudar DINERO para invertir en MINI JUEGO Y EVENTOS" no estoy del todo seguro si lo decis por ignorancia o solo por trolear. En caso de que sea por ignorancia te cuento, el staff no va a adelantar o agregar eventos porque ganen mas cash, el juego ya mueve una cantidad impresionante de cash y desde que el juego empezo el ritmo fue exactamente el mismo. Si te referis a eventos dentro del juego, el staff no necesita cash para generar estos, los premios se generan mediante codigos y no es necesario ningun tipo de gasto. Si en serio pensas que el staff va a agregar cosas porque compres RP espero que dejes esa inocencia pronto. 
- Imaginate la sensacion de gente que se esforzo durante mucho tiempo farmeando o tradeando para conseguir cash y poder comprarte un item LIMITADO como para que ahora entre alguien, abra una cajita y lo saque. Tiene sentido? No, para nada. Si queres un vanity limited, compralo con  RP cuando sale en la tienda o compraselo a otro jugador que lo haya comprado en ese momento. 
- Hay muchas (en serio, MUCHAS) mejoras que serian realmente beneficiosas para el juego y atraerian un caudal mayor de jugadores. Implementacion de habilidades ocultas, de legendarios permanentes que se puedan usar en comp, nuevas regiones, ajuste de movimientos de siguientes generaciones, inclusion de tipo hada (pensando muy a futuro)...
- No, no es buena idea que habs ocultas o legends se consigan mediante gachas. Donde quedaria el equilibrio en un competitivo en el que un jugador accede a mayores opciones solo porque tuvo mas suerte que otro. Siguiendo tu propia linea de lo que dijiste aca en este post, donde quedaria el equilibrio entre un jugador que juega hace años y puede meterle 100m al gacha y un jugador que empezo hace poco y se quiere dedicar al competitivo. Tiene que grindear exclusivamente para abrir cajitas y rezar de que le toque algo util en pvp o el pokemon que quiere? No es buena opcion en absoluto. 
- Si queres un vanity exclusivo o una particula exclusiva ahi las tenes, hay una diversa variedad que podes elegir. Consegui por ejemplo un shiny con particula de calabaniño con una bata desu, a ver si te resulta lo suficientemente dificil como para que merezca la pena esforzarte.

Spoiler

I read it all, hence my question "Really, do you read what you write?". I'm going to explain some things to you that you probably (hopefully) don't know and that's why you make such a bad suggestion. Various little things.
- Pokemon is a game where the RNG is very VERY decisive. What is sought to "balance" this is to reduce the RNG options. In competitive for example with the bans of items like King's Rock or other clauses. Introducing a completely random mechanic that is defined 100% by RNG is just the opposite of what you're looking for in a pokemon game.
- The thing about "raising MONEY to invest in MINI GAME AND EVENTS" I'm not entirely sure if you say it out of ignorance or just for trolling. In case it is due to ignorance, I will tell you, the staff is not going to advance or add events because they earn more cash, the game already moves an impressive amount of cash and since the game started the rhythm was exactly the same. If you refer to events within the game, the staff does not need cash to generate these, the prizes are generated by codes and no type of expense is necessary. If you seriously think that the staff is going to add things because you buy RP I hope you will leave that innocence soon.
- Imagine the feeling of people who worked hard for a long time farming or trading to get cash and be able to buy a LIMITED item so that now someone enters, opens a box and takes it out. Makes sense? No not at all. If you want a limited vanity, buy it with RP when it comes out in the shop or buy it from another player who bought it at the time.
- There are many (seriously, MANY) improvements that would be really beneficial for the game and would attract more players. Implementation of hidden abilities, of permanent legends that can be used in comp, new regions, adjustment of movements of next generations, inclusion of fairy type (thinking very far into the future)...
- No, it is not a good idea that hidden habs or legends are obtained through porridge. Where would the balance be in a competitive game in which a player has access to more options just because he was luckier than another? Following your own line of what you said here in this post, where would the balance be between a player who has been playing for years and can put 100m into the gacha and a player who started recently and wants to dedicate himself to the competitive game. Do you have to grind exclusively to open boxes and pray that you get something useful in pvp or the pokemon you want? It is not a good option at all.
- If you want an exclusive vanity or an exclusive particle, there you have it, there is a diverse variety that you can choose from. I got, for example, a shiny with a "calabakid" particle with a desu coat, to see if it is difficult enough for you to make the effort worth.

11 minutes ago, NagaX said:

Lo lei todo, de ahi surge mi pregunta "De verdad, lees lo que escribis?". Te voy a explicar algunas cosas que probablemente (espero) no conozcas y por eso haces una sugerencia tan pero tan mala. Varias cositas.
- Pokemon es un juego donde el RNG es muy MUY determinante. Lo que se busca para "equilibrar" esto es reducir las opciones de RNG. En competitivo por ejemplo con los baneos de items como Roca del rey o demas clausulas.  Introducir una mecanica completamente aleatoria que se defina 100% por RNG es justamente lo contrario a lo que se busca en un juego de pokemon. 
- Lo de "recaudar DINERO para invertir en MINI JUEGO Y EVENTOS" no estoy del todo seguro si lo decis por ignorancia o solo por trolear. En caso de que sea por ignorancia te cuento, el staff no va a adelantar o agregar eventos porque ganen mas cash, el juego ya mueve una cantidad impresionante de cash y desde que el juego empezo el ritmo fue exactamente el mismo. Si te referis a eventos dentro del juego, el staff no necesita cash para generar estos, los premios se generan mediante codigos y no es necesario ningun tipo de gasto. Si en serio pensas que el staff va a agregar cosas porque compres RP espero que dejes esa inocencia pronto. 
- Imaginate la sensacion de gente que se esforzo durante mucho tiempo farmeando o tradeando para conseguir cash y poder comprarte un item LIMITADO como para que ahora entre alguien, abra una cajita y lo saque. Tiene sentido? No, para nada. Si queres un vanity limited, compralo con  RP cuando sale en la tienda o compraselo a otro jugador que lo haya comprado en ese momento. 
- Hay muchas (en serio, MUCHAS) mejoras que serian realmente beneficiosas para el juego y atraerian un caudal mayor de jugadores. Implementacion de habilidades ocultas, de legendarios permanentes que se puedan usar en comp, nuevas regiones, ajuste de movimientos de siguientes generaciones, inclusion de tipo hada (pensando muy a futuro)...
- No, no es buena idea que habs ocultas o legends se consigan mediante gachas. Donde quedaria el equilibrio en un competitivo en el que un jugador accede a mayores opciones solo porque tuvo mas suerte que otro. Siguiendo tu propia linea de lo que dijiste aca en este post, donde quedaria el equilibrio entre un jugador que juega hace años y puede meterle 100m al gacha y un jugador que empezo hace poco y se quiere dedicar al competitivo. Tiene que grindear exclusivamente para abrir cajitas y rezar de que le toque algo util en pvp o el pokemon que quiere? No es buena opcion en absoluto. 
- Si queres un vanity exclusivo o una particula exclusiva ahi las tenes, hay una diversa variedad que podes elegir. Consegui por ejemplo un shiny con particula de calabaniño con una bata desu, a ver si te resulta lo suficientemente dificil como para que merezca la pena esforzarte.

Reveal hidden contents

I read it all, hence my question "Really, do you read what you write?". I'm going to explain some things to you that you probably (hopefully) don't know and that's why you make such a bad suggestion. Various little things.
- Pokemon is a game where the RNG is very VERY decisive. What is sought to "balance" this is to reduce the RNG options. In competitive for example with the bans of items like King's Rock or other clauses. Introducing a completely random mechanic that is defined 100% by RNG is just the opposite of what you're looking for in a pokemon game.
- The thing about "raising MONEY to invest in MINI GAME AND EVENTS" I'm not entirely sure if you say it out of ignorance or just for trolling. In case it is due to ignorance, I will tell you, the staff is not going to advance or add events because they earn more cash, the game already moves an impressive amount of cash and since the game started the rhythm was exactly the same. If you refer to events within the game, the staff does not need cash to generate these, the prizes are generated by codes and no type of expense is necessary. If you seriously think that the staff is going to add things because you buy RP I hope you will leave that innocence soon.
- Imagine the feeling of people who worked hard for a long time farming or trading to get cash and be able to buy a LIMITED item so that now someone enters, opens a box and takes it out. Makes sense? No not at all. If you want a limited vanity, buy it with RP when it comes out in the shop or buy it from another player who bought it at the time.
- There are many (seriously, MANY) improvements that would be really beneficial for the game and would attract more players. Implementation of hidden abilities, of permanent legends that can be used in comp, new regions, adjustment of movements of next generations, inclusion of fairy type (thinking very far into the future)...
- No, it is not a good idea that hidden habs or legends are obtained through porridge. Where would the balance be in a competitive game in which a player has access to more options just because he was luckier than another? Following your own line of what you said here in this post, where would the balance be between a player who has been playing for years and can put 100m into the gacha and a player who started recently and wants to dedicate himself to the competitive game. Do you have to grind exclusively to open boxes and pray that you get something useful in pvp or the pokemon you want? It is not a good option at all.
- If you want an exclusive vanity or an exclusive particle, there you have it, there is a diverse variety that you can choose from. I got, for example, a shiny with a "calabakid" particle with a desu coat, to see if it is difficult enough for you to make the effort worth.

Que digas todo esto solo muestra tu ignorancia y tu falta de comprecion lectora. Tratas de mezclar el RNG de pvp con el RNG de unas CAJAS , algo totalmente absurdo y riduclo mires donde lo mires. 

Lo que dices que el staff no necesita dinero para hacer estas cosas ya lo se porque ya un usuario de este hilo lo dijo, pero al parecer no sabes el termino de PROPUESTA y eso que te escribo en tu idioma natal. Yo propongo un sistema para recaudar dinero y se vuelva a invertir en el juego. Lo cual no afectara los ingresos de los Admins, es mas, aumentara y por eso es que se lo propongo, IGNORANTE.

Eso que dices que es solo poner codigos y bla bla bla, resalta mas tu ignorancia, la programacion no es algo facil y si lo fuese no serian tan caro las craciones de juegos. Este sistema tambien ayuda a financiar programadores de clidad en el juego, cosa que no hay ya que hay cosmeticos bugeados desde 2016, dise;adores graficos para podes hacer vanitys mas lindos y llamativos, y alguien que se encarge de saber lo que le gusta a la gente generalmente para poder implementarlo en el juego haciendo que los vanitys seam mucho mas llamativo para la mayor cantidad del publico. 

Lo que dices de que un jugador casual no podria conseguir las ya mencionadas cajas sigue llevando a luz tu falta de comprecion lectura, esta duda o cosulta ya la respondi. los jugadores que por X motivo no quiera o no puedan compra cajas tendran la opcion de farmearlas en eventos que se FINANCIARAN con una parte de lo recaudado de los gachas, tambien dices que hay mejores opciones para el juego, pero ninguno es una solucion real para el juego porque como tu mismo hiciste alucion, lo admins no quieres soltar los billetes, por eso yo propongo esta idea. para que no tengan que soltarse un duro . este sistema es un sistema autosistentado por los mismos jugadores. panoli\

\

That you say all this only shows your ignorance and your lack of reading comprehension. You try to mix the RNG of pvp with the RNG of some BOXES, something totally absurd and ridiculous wherever you look at it.

What you say that the staff does not need money to do these things I already know because a user of this thread already said it, but apparently you do not know the term PROPOSAL and that I am writing to you in your native language. I propose a system to raise money and reinvest it in the game. Which will not affect the income of the Admins, it is more, it will increase and that is why I propose it, IGNORANT.

What you say is just putting codes and blah blah blah, highlights your ignorance more, programming is not something easy and if you do it, game creations would not be so expensive. This system also helps to finance quality programmers in the game, which there is not since there are bugged cosmetics since 2016, graphic designers so you can make prettier and more striking vanities, and someone who is in charge of knowing what you like. people generally to be able to implement it in the game making the vanitys much more attractive for the greater amount of the public.

What you say that a casual player could not get the aforementioned boxes continues to bring to light your lack of reading understanding, I already answered this question or query. players who for X reasons do not want or cannot buy boxes will have the option to farm them in events that will be FUNDED with a part of the proceeds from the porridge, you also say that there are better options for the game, but none is a real solution for the game because as you mentioned yourself, the admins don't want to release the tickets, that's why I propose this idea. so they don't have to drop a dime. this system is a self-supporting system by the players themselves. panoli