June 2022 - Movement Discussion

15 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

New moves?

1. The major, fragile changes will occur before the event. This will be our launch of the open beta iOS client, general changes like moveset updates, bug fixes, and a large suite of scripting changes to help us support future regions.

Maybe I did too much reading into it ? Or are we gonna get new moveset from whatever gen we are or are not up do date. I have no clue tbh so I'm asking

Very quiet thread. Just to add fuel to the fire: Before the Dugtrio and King's Rock cases, doesn't have people wanting Porygon-Z's Under Used ban? they doesn't are heared before because of pressure to ban Dugtrio from UU and KR , now that they can ask the ban of Pz, they just dissapear?

Edited by caioxlive13
3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

Very quiet thread. Just to add fuel to the fire: Before the Dugtrio and King's Rock cases, doesn't have people wanting Porygon-Z's Under Used ban? they doesn't are heared before because of pressure to ban Dugtrio from UU and KR , now that they can ask the ban of Pz, they just dissapear?

They quitted the game for obvious reasons. 

16 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

PZ does not break the meta, it is very good mon, yes, but not unbalanced, So it doesn't make much sense to ask to go up to OU

7 hours ago, DK177 said:

Will there be any updates on the moves?

why can't my rotom wash learn hydro pump?

As stated previously in this thread, we will go over any changes at the time of the update if the update offers any changes worth talking about.

It can, go back to where you swap the rotoms forms and interact with the washer again.

• Munya unfeatured this topic
  • Munya locked this topic
  • Munya unpinned this topic
  • Munya pinned this topic