Something weird at the beginning..

Hello,

I installed Pokemmo today.

I started to play, but I was disconnected several times with the message "You have been disconnected from the server".

After 15 minutes, being on the first road of Kanto only, I was disconnected again.
When I tried to reconnect, I got the message "You have been banned for 3 days. Reason: Client alteration".

I don't understand what happened...
I can't do anything on the support since they don't accept ban complaints when it's a short ban.
I also can't ask a question on the support since the account is banned.

I don't understand, I just started playing and except for putting the ROMS in the folder in question, I haven't touched anything...

Thanks for helping me, 3 days is a long time and I think I will have the same thing if the bug is not solved.

My account name: [Removed]
My character name : LucianooB

@xJoseee thank you for the answer.
However, I have a PC that I use only for gaming.
Apart from League of Legends and porofessor for LoL, I have absolutely no software on my computer (Google Chrome only..).

I don't even have Steam.

It's obvious that this is a "bug" since I had many abnormal disconnections before the bug.

So I don't really understand why I should wait for the 3 day ban when I just had time to mount a level 8 bulbizarre x)

Hello,

Sorry for the repost but I had exactly the same problem...

I re-downloaded the game, I installed another version of the roms, I checked the applications running in the background.

I did everything, but my game kept disconnecting ("You have been disconnected from the server") and after the 4th/5th time, I was banned again for 3 days for "Tampering"...

I don't use any cheat.

I still can't appeal my ban because it's a short ban of 3 days.

I can't even contact the support since my account is banned, the cycle is endless...

Please moderators help me I have no way to play Pokemmo...